The lovely Valerie Harper

rickee

• 4 weeks later...

This might help, as of 10/8/13:

She's considering ANOTHER film project. While she is doing well enough, why not?

http://www.today.com/entertainment/after-dwts-boot-valerie-harper-reveals-i-have-no-cancer-8C11356006

Thanks so much for that, so nice to hear she's doing well in both areas, her health AND her career.    And to read how everybody feels about her is so uplifting, a real genuine class act.

I was hoping she would last longer than she did on DWTS.  She had low scores, but I thought the call-in votes would come pouring in.  She was amazing.

But she wasn't that great a dancer, maybe she was too nervous, and competing with pros pretending to be new to dance like Cory or Cody or whatever his name is and Amber.  But she was better than Bill Engvall so he should have gone before HER.  People love her so they kept her on for a while, the judges gave her such low scores on her last dance that she couldn't survive just with the public's votes unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...