rickee

The lovely Valerie Harper

In a land of too often given standing Os, this was when someone truly deserved it.

Absolutely, and considering her competition on that Premiere night, even more surprising.  Why do they let some PROFESSIONAL dancers compete with mostly amateurs?

This might help, as of 10/8/13:

She's considering ANOTHER film project. While she is doing well enough, why not?

http://www.today.com/entertainment/after-dwts-boot-valerie-harper-reveals-i-have-no-cancer-8C11356006

Thanks so much for that, so nice to hear she's doing well in both areas, her health AND her career.    And to read how everybody feels about her is so uplifting, a real genuine class act.

I was hoping she would last longer than she did on DWTS.  She had low scores, but I thought the call-in votes would come pouring in.  She was amazing.

Yeah me too.  Miss her terribly.... and Tristan, too! YUM!  :peachonthebeach:

I was hoping she would last longer than she did on DWTS.  She had low scores, but I thought the call-in votes would come pouring in.  She was amazing.

But she wasn't that great a dancer, maybe she was too nervous, and competing with pros pretending to be new to dance like Cory or Cody or whatever his name is and Amber.  But she was better than Bill Engvall so he should have gone before HER.  People love her so they kept her on for a while, the judges gave her such low scores on her last dance that she couldn't survive just with the public's votes unfortunately.

Ain't the only one, kiddo! 110505-ent-maks-dancing.grid-6x2.jpg

He's seriously off the market now, took up with model Kate Upton I read this week, i'm in mourning as I type this.  Although in THAT picture he looks a bit like Johnny Knowxville which ain't great.

That is really cool, but did we need to know Val and her hubby get it on at least once a week?  lol

Hey if it works for Busty & Marty Ingels........ :lucywow:

That is really cool, but did we need to know Val and her hubby get it on at least once a week?  lol

Yes we do, nice to know a cancer scare doesn't stop SOME things in one's life.

Yes we do, nice to know a cancer scare doesn't stop SOME things in one's life.

Nah, some things should be kept private.  That's just me I guess.

Nah, some things should be kept private.  That's just me I guess.

I would be a very boing world if we did keep those THINS quiet or private.  I say, let it all HANG out, literally!

You would. Lol

Might go out as ADAM for Halloween, but people might just think i'm showing off or something.  So I might go as a fire hydrant,  . . . with a long hose attached.

• Like 1

Great news, great story, and great cover.

I'm curious about this magazine. Looking at their website, their top four stories are about Julie Andrews, Bob Barker, Suzanne Somers, and Valerie Harper -- a classier sister publication to The Globe? lol