Which Character? Which Episode? Which Show?

The object of this thread is to write a piece of dialog from one of her four television series: "I Love Lucy", "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour", "The Lucy Show", and "Here's Lucy" and name the character and the episode( along with the name of the series).

For example:

OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!!

Ricky Ricardo: I Love Lucy: "Little Ricky Learns to Play The Drums"

"You have such a rrrefreshing wit!"

Brock, is this: Lucy Ricardo, I Love Lucy, Ricky Asks for a Raise? (I'm thinking of the scenes where Lucy, Fred & Ethel keep changing into different disguises & then go into the Tropicana)

If this is wrong -- hint please :) .

Right character, right series, wrong episode. ;)

(Oh, good! That one kept popping into my head throughout the day & was driving me nuts :hlLOL: )

Ricky: Lucy, you haven't even got your dress on yet. You were supposed to be ready an hour ago.

Lucy: Well, it's all your fault.

Ricky: My fault?

Lucy: Yes. I wasted an hour telling you I'd be ready in a minute.

(Oh, good! That one kept popping into my head throughout the day & was driving me nuts :hlLOL: )

Ricky: Lucy, you haven't even got your dress on yet. You were supposed to be ready an hour ago.

Lucy: Well, it's all your fault.

Ricky: My fault?

Lucy: Yes. I wasted an hour telling you I'd be ready in a minute.

"Did I wake up your mother?"

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

On another note, how do you use the little Lucy pictures like emoticons? I can't figure out how to do it.

Above where you're typing in the message, click on the little smiley face and the emoticon options should pop up at the bottom of your screen.

Archived