"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Mot Morenzi, on 28 Aug 2012 - 2:37 PM, said:Mot Morenzi, on 28 Aug 2012 - 2:37 PM, said:Mot Morenzi, on 28 Aug 2012 - 2:37 PM, said:

Just got some new design products, so here's some concept cover art for the 2003 telefilm. See what you think.

qzjfx0.jpg

I was never terribly happy with the original version I made of this, but I'm far more satisfied with my latest go at it:

2qc2gys.jpg

I was never terribly happy with the original version I made of this, but I'm far more satisfied with my latest go at it:

2qc2gys.jpg

Mot, I like both versions, I couldn't pick one over the other, you're so talented!!  I just noticed the running time at 128 minutes?? Is this a different edit from the broadcast version?? I don't remember if it ran originally in a longer than two-hour time slot, but three hours would have left too much of a gap!  

Can anyone confirm when originally broadcast what the running time was?? Thank you so much!! :blink:

Mot, I like both versions, I couldn't pick one over the other, you're so talented!!  I just noticed the running time at 128 minutes?? Is this a different edit from the broadcast version?? I don't remember if it ran originally in a longer than two-hour time slot, but three hours would have left too much of a gap!  

Can anyone confirm when originally broadcast what the running time was?? Thank you so much!! :blink:

128 minutes is the runtime without commercials. It's the average for programs that air in a three-hour time slot. At least it was back then, it would likely be a little less today what with more commercial interruption.

The screener DVD contains everything that originally aired, including an end-credits scene which some, if not all, affiliates didn't broadcast: Lucy rehearsing "The Ballet" barre scene. When I saw it on the debut broadcast, CBS ran previews for upcoming shows with the credits playing on a sidebar, as was standard at the time.

I got a copy of this before it aired. It said it might not have been fully colored corrected or may have been missing some music. It also came with the paper press kit. Did anyone else get this? Someone at CBS found my circa 1999 webpage and sent me an email asking if I would be interested in getting this.

I got a copy of this before it aired. It said it might not have been fully colored corrected or may have been missing some music. It also came with the paper press kit. Did anyone else get this? Someone at CBS found my circa 1999 webpage and sent me an email asking if I would be interested in getting this.

Wow! That's so neat. Was it on DVD or VHS? Do you still have it and the press kit?

Joey:  Can anyone confirm when originally broadcast what the running time was?? Thank you so much!! :blink:

I do find it interesting that IMDb, once in awhile, despite some bashing about some of its material, they DO reflect running times, etc,

if you go in; name program; curse down the page a bit; and go into show casting and behind-the-scenes people; and it'll give you a running time of program you enter. 

Try it and see if it's something that gives you information you need.  Loving you, JK :fabrary:

P.S.  Just went in:  [under technical specifications:]

Runtime

2 hr 8 min (128 min) (USA)
1 hr 30 min (90 min) (Brazil)

Archived