Little L &D from Child to Adult

vivfantoo*

Wow, so beautiful and quite emotional - I love the song in the background "baby be mine". Does anyone know how far Lucy was into each of her first 3 pregnancies when she miscarried? (I didn't even realise she had 3 miscarriages!) p.s - The end is VERY incorrect!

It said they divorced in the 1940s but were together for another 20 years.

Lucy DID file for divorce in the 40s but they didn't go through with it. That's what it meant by "they remained together for another 20 years". It didn't mean they did so while not married. Granted it should've said "nearly" another 20 years, as it ended in 1960 and she filed for divorce in 1944.

Lucy DID file for divorce in the 40s but they didn't go through with it. That's what it meant by "they remained together for another 20 years". It didn't mean they did so while not married. Granted it should've said "nearly" another 20 years, as it ended in 1960 and she filed for divorce in 1944.

Yes, we know. We just like being anal. It should've said they stayed together another 16 years. ;)

Yes, we know. We just like being anal. It should've said they stayed together another 16 years. ;)

Okay just wanted to clarify. You both sounded pretty serious about the "incorrect" claim so just wanted to clear up any possible confusion.

But it is a lovely video tribute nonetheless. Great photographs.

Okay just wanted to clarify. You both sounded pretty serious about the "incorrect" claim so just wanted to clear up any possible confusion.

Serious when we're speaking about Lucy?! Never! :lucyhmm: xx

Psh, I'm rarely serious. I'm about 95% sarcasm. :lucyhaha:

Archived