Sign in to follow this  
Will

Edie

I know so little about Edie I thought I would go to Google Archives and see what I could find. I love this article that shows how close Lucy and Edie were. What a cool family. What a good example of stepfamilies.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=CXE9AAAAIBAJ&sjid=tjUMAAAAIBAJ&pg=5151,3955907&dq=edie-arnaz&hl=en

Sad to say there were only eight articles that came up.

• Like 1

Interesting! I'd love to know what some of their unprintable stories were. LOL

"Hello, Joanne Druwood." endora.jpg

Lucie said in her TV Academy interview her mom and Edie used to play cards together a lot. To be a fly on the wall of that game had to be something.

Lucie said in her TV Academy interview her mom and Edie used to play cards together a lot. To be a fly on the wall of that game had to be something.

Yeah, they probably traded sex stories about Desi. ;)

• Like 2

Thanks for posting that article, Will. I can't think of any famous ex & current wives who get along so well today! Bet that was a fun party (if you were seated within earshot of Lucy & Edie :) ).

I think both. The way I've heard Lucie describe it and also saw it mentioned in article they seemed to be doing this post divorce. Lucie said Edie was a score keeper wiz.

I love the way both Lucys always stayed in touch with their old flames, very civilized.

Love your quote.  It is true there was no hate for what wasn't but business and fun.  They were great friends and lovers.

Lucy lookalike, yeah RIGHTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.  Looks more like Viv than Lucy.  Love her dress and hair in the previous shot though.

I know so little about Edie I thought I would go to Google Archives and see what I could find. I love this article that shows how close Lucy and Edie were. What a cool family. What a good example of stepfamilies.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=CXE9AAAAIBAJ&sjid=tjUMAAAAIBAJ&pg=5151,3955907&dq=edie-arnaz&hl=en

Sad to say there were only eight articles that came up.

This trend has continued with Lucie's stepson's mom and the stepmom of Julia's daughter. The trend for the need for step families also continues.