Sign in to follow this  
lucy9379

Vintage ashtray from " I Love Lucy"

lucy9379    1

I was looking on ebay and found some interesting things. Amongst others I found a vintage ashtray from the set. Wow!post-4449-0-51960400-1370007938_thumb.jpg I also found an aluminum fruit basket and boopie juice glass from the set..

Neil    1,345

I wonder if that's the one that Ethel was referring to when she said "That only leaves the ashtrays."

Can't remember what episode or the situation but loved her indignant reading of the line.

rickee    88

I wonder if that's the one that Ethel was referring to when she said "That only leaves the ashtrays."

Can't remember what episode or the situation but loved her indignant reading of the line.

It's from the episode, "Redecorating the Mertzes Apartment" and here she is in all her indignance, saying the line!

post-10-0-70552300-1370102502_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    1,008

It's from the episode, "Redecorating the Mertzes Apartment" and here she is in all her indignance, saying the line!

"Orange??! Oh don't be so silly!!" :lucycoy:

Neil    1,345

This a great "Ethel line" episode.

Lucy: Look at that chair. it's lumpy and sags in all the wrong places.

Ethel: so does Fred.

and

Ya don't ask those questions. When someone offers to throw you a painting party, obviously they supply EVERYTHING.

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    1,008

This a great "Ethel line" episode.

Lucy: Look at that chair. it's lumpy and sags in all the wrong places.

Ethel: so does Fred.

and

Ya don't ask those questions. When someone offers to throw you a painting party, obviously they supply EVERYTHING.

Yup, one great line after another in this classic ep, which as this scene proves, really lets Viv shine: (Crying, to Fred) "If the penny fits, pinch it!" ;)