The ending pool video in Home Movies

Luvsbway

Every time I watch that great new documentary ETHEL on HBO, I think that Rory Kennedy probably got the idea from Lucie's putting together all of Lucy's Home Movies, the Kennedys also had cameras and filmed everything.  By the way Taylor, I also get pissed at any mothering comments as Lucy nauseated us with talking about her children all the time back then.  And she was always hugging and kissing them, saying HEY, WE ONLY GET SO MUCH TIME TOGETHER, LET'S NOT WASTE IT, I'm quoting HER and she was always involved in everything they did and she was the one who encouraged their starts in show business too.  Not bad for a seemingly uncaring mother.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I watch that great new documentary ETHEL on HBO, I think that Rory Kennedy probably got the idea from Lucie's putting together all of Lucy's Home Movies, the Kennedys also had cameras and filmed everything.  By the way Taylor, I also get pissed at any mothering comments as Lucy nauseated us with talking about her children all the time back then.  And she was always hugging and kissing them, saying HEY, WE ONLY GET SO MUCH TIME TOGETHER, LET'S NOT WASTE IT, I'm quoting HER and she was always involved in everything they did and she was the one who encouraged their starts in show business too.  Not bad for a seemingly uncaring mother.

Yeah, I don't know what other "tangible" ways Lucy could've showed love towards her kids.  That was a rather puzzling statement. 

Archived