LUCY BY THE NUMBERS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry, that was funny! Claude, is 1001 the number of reasons why Lucy would want one of Fred's suits? JK, is 7872(?) the number of pages in your Lucy chronology so far?

Lucille Ball appears on the cover of TV Guide published for this week, 7/8, in 1974.

The chronology is at 944 as of yesterday!!!! Speaking the other week to the person who will be editing the thing says they want tomes somewhere in the 400 range tops; I said it would have been nice if someone had told me that YEARS ago, when I paid for the first 40 copies!!!! So, I suggested we do a 2 volume 'set'; first 6 months; second 6 months. Have not heard back from him on that suggestion......

When the first episode of My Favorite Husband aired. (I confess -- I figured this was a date & googled it :) !) How about, to make this game a little easier, we mention whether the number we post is from Lucy's real life or from one of her shows. The number I'm throwing out for you all to guess is 129, & it is from one of her shows. Bonus points if you can name the episode! :professor:

When the first episode of My Favorite Husband aired. (I confess -- I figured this was a date & googled it :) !) How about, to make this game a little easier, we mention whether the number we post is from Lucy's real life or from one of her shows. The number I'm throwing out for you all to guess is 129, & it is from one of her shows. Bonus points if you can name the episode! :professor:

Now THIS is the way to PLAY this game.

Is that the one where she mentions her weight, Lucy Tells The Truth?

GREAT, VIV: You got this thing down to a science!!!! Great idea you have, as well. Thanks for thinking of it.

Loving you, JK

Picture Lucy Ricardo sitting at Caroline's little card table, having just slammed down the deck of cards, her arms folded. In an annoyed voice she faces them & says emphatically: "33, 129 and mousy brown!" :-) How about the number 500? From an I Love Lucy episode ...

The amount of money Lucy and Ethel made as Women from Mars? How about 75? From an ILL ep also?

Archived