chedderchester

Alter Lucy titles to make new episodes!

Neil    1,366
On 1/29/2019 at 8:35 AM, RodMcK1 said:

"Lucy Gets Slummy With the Neighbors"

Upset that Betty and Ralph Ramsey are letting their home fall into disrepair, Lucy attempts to teach them a lesson by junking up the outside of her home.  The plan backfires when some of the cars parked on blocks in the front yard turn out to be reported as stolen.

This has REAL episode possibilities!

Harrison    107

Lucy Carter Meets Lucy Carmichael

In a spoof of "Wife Swap", the TV show "Secretary Swap" arrange for Lucy Carter and Lucy Carmichael to switch places. Will Lucy Carter handle the demands of Mr. Mooney? Or will Lucy Carmichael really show who is the boss at Harrison's Unique Employment Agency? Tune in!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mot Morenzi    1,555

In honor of the upcoming Life With Lucy release:

One Bad Grandparent Deserves a Smother:
Curtis and Lucy's resentment of one another is taken to a new level when a sleepwalking Lucy attempts to smother Curtis in his sleep. A series of bizarre "accidents" then unfold with near fatal consequences for Lucy, such as the vibrating chair run amok. This ends after a stern lecture from Ted and Margo, who tell their parents that they're "too old" to be getting up to the same kind of shenanigans they used to.

Making Love Among the Two-by-Fours:
Leonard and his new girlfriend (Mindy Cohn) start having numerous lunchtime trysts around the hardware store, unaware Curtis has installed new security cameras after the burglary. The family gets the shock of their life, and the kids a lesson on the birds and the bees, when Curtis and Lucy review the tapes on the living room VCR.

Lucy Gets Her Pliers Lost:
While rearranging the P's, Mrs. Barker somehow misplaces an entire box of pliers, and will have the cost taken out of her paycheck if they don't turn up. The shoe's on the other foot, however, when Lucy discovers the box in Curtis' car. Realizing he was setting her up in order to have an excuse to fire her, Lucy spikes his fried eggs with laxatives the day an important client pays a visit.

Lucy is a Wax Symbol:
Wanting to stay hip, Lucy goes to a salon to inquire about bikini waxes. A representative from a hair removal company overhears her, and offers her free treatments in exchange for publicizing the results, as they wants to start appealing to an older demographic. Unfortunately, nobody told Lucy how painful this would be, and the deal goes sour fast when her televised waxing gets the company shut down for elderly abuse.

Lucy Makes Curtis Right the Bust:
Curtis is enlisted by Lucy to help redesign her brassieres, as the girls don't sit as evenly as they used to.

Mother of the Wide:
Good ol' two-chair Flo's mother (Frances Bavier) stops by to teach Curtis a lesson about fat-shaming.

Lucy & The Lard Caboose:
Mrs. Barker's infatuation with health food comes to an abrupt end after the latest tonic she tries (something called Vitametavegamin) causes her to black out. A post-hangover pizza rekindles her love of junk food, and soon Lucy can give cousin Flo a run for her money.

Lucy's Lean Bum:
Part two of the above episode - Lucy's weight becomes such an issue that the family ships her off to a health spa. Lucy soon turns weight loss into a competition after the spa's permanent resident Ann Sothern cracks, "and they said I got big!"

Cracking Up Is Easy to Do:
Curtis finally snaps his twig after cousins Ted and Harry introduce him to their respective secretaries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

RodMcK1    60

"World's Greatest Godmother"

With increasing competition from big-box, national chains, Lucy gets gangster to protect M & B Hardware.  Things heat up when Curtis sees that Lucy used the computer to "modem in" an order for several suspicious items.

• Haha 2

Neil    1,366
On 8/4/2019 at 11:31 AM, Luvsbway said:

I love that bikini wax one. All the faces Lucy could make.

I'd be too squeamish to watch this one.  But I love the others!

Luvsbway    2,076
45 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd be too squeamish to watch this one.  But I love the others!

Just be happy you never have to get one.