The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

Time or some 60's Lucy.

fair.jpg

blue.jpg

sit.jpg

bed.jpg

love.jpg

Isn't that classy, when the purse matches the dress. Are those the same long dangling earrings that look so great on her in the black dress on the dvd's? They look so dull here. AND the bed where all the magic happened with luscious Gary.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backstage and outakes from a mix of Lucy movies.

Dark Corner- This scene is not in the movie.

corner.jpg

Critics Choice

critics.jpg

Fancy Pants

fancy.jpg

A Girl A Guy and A Gob- The heart shaped lapel pin is rumored to be the first piece of jewelry Desi gave Lucy.

gob.jpg

Lured

lured1.jpg

Backstage and outakes from a mix of Lucy movies.

Dark Corner- This scene is not in the movie.

corner.jpg

Critics Choice

critics.jpg

Fancy Pants

fancy.jpg

A Girl A Guy and A Gob- The heart shaped lapel pin is rumored to be the first piece of jewelry Desi gave Lucy.

gob.jpg

Lured

lured1.jpg

Man, she sure got a lot of use outta that wig from Critic's Choice. And look at George Sanders looking at her from a distance in the last one, he'll probably follow her to her dressing room for a quickie.

I kissed Bill Holden- Miss Grant Takes Richmond

grant.jpg

Two Smart People

smart.jpg

Yours Mine and Ours- Crap photo but she looks so pretty.

YMO.jpg

Zigfield Follies

zig.jpg

Lover Come Back

neck.jpg

Meet The People

top.jpg

pep1.jpg

Her Yours mine and ours HAIR style was the best she ever had, at least in a side view. Is that the great Charles Laughton in the last one?

I kissed Bill Holden- Miss Grant Takes Richmond

grant.jpg

Two Smart People

smart.jpg

Yours Mine and Ours- Crap photo but she looks so pretty.

YMO.jpg

Zigfield Follies

zig.jpg

Lover Come Back

neck.jpg

Meet The People

top.jpg

pep1.jpg

Is that Charles Laughton?? My she worked with an ARRAY of performers!! No wonder she learned so much! ;)

Time or some 60's Lucy.

fair.jpg

blue.jpg

sit.jpg

bed.jpg

love.jpg

I love Lucy in the 60s. She hadn't age yet and looked much younger than she was. She looks so relaxed in these poses. is that her first Tinker? I didn't know she had poodles in the 1960s only thought from the 1970s on she had Tinker. How many Tinkers were there? I had a poodle Rusty (white hair) that just died and like Lucy love the poodle breed. Does anyone have more stories about Tinker?

I believe Wanda said there were 3 Tinkers, I could be wrong and there may haven been a fourth. All had the first name of Tinker but different second names. I know one was Tinker Toy.

In a still from the Barbara Walters special Tinker is with Lucy but it looks like there is another larger dog. Maybe Gary had his dog too.

As also Lucy had 2 big grey dogs in the late 50's. Anyone know the breed.

I love the pics with her cocker spaniels in the 40s as and 50s.

I believe Wanda said there were 3 Tinkers, I could be wrong and there may haven been a fourth. All had the first name of Tinker but different second names. I know one was Tinker Toy.

In a still from the Barbara Walters special Tinker is with Lucy but it looks like there is another larger dog. Maybe Gary had his dog too.

As also Lucy had 2 big grey dogs in the late 50's. Anyone know the breed.

I love the pics with her cocker spaniels in the 40s as and 50s.

The cute little Tinker the fourth was on that Babs Walters special, trying to climb on her as she sat down for the interview. You know the one where Lucy said Desi was a L O S E R , but she added everything he built up he had to then L O S E , or did I clarify that already in another post? LOL!

Some of Lucy's other dogs through the years:

Whoopee, a fox terrier that she later gave to Grandma Peterson

Toy, another fox terrier

Cocker spaniels included Sir Thomas of Chatsworth, Pinto the Great, and King Dandy. They all died around the time Desi Jr. was born. She supposedly named a cocker spaniel "Victor Immature." :marionstrong:

A Norwegian Elkhound named Junior that they got on Desi Jr.'s tenth birthday. Junior lived to be eighteen and a half.

A schipperke named Ginger

She was also raising some of Liza Minnelli's dogs after she and Desi split up.

I believe the dog in that picture was Tinker Bell.

Archived