The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer the blue one, yes, as the black one, while more formal looking, is dull but regal black, this has more pazzazz and blue looked so wonderful on her too.  The one she wore at The Oscars a month before she died was great also, definitely my number three.  And notice that although the shot of her in the blue, OUTSIDE in the sun and no retouching has to be done on it either.

Not sure about Claude but my favorite is the black velvet one. High necks did wonders for her and that dress makes her look like a million bucks.

you have such great taste!  The high neck made her years younger!, but I LOVE her in tight dark clothes. 

tumblr_n1ms0z9wbb1qiopcto2_r1_1280.jpg

I also enjoyed her in white too. 

you have such great taste! The high neck made her years younger!, but I LOVE her in tight dark clothes.

tumblr_n1ms0z9wbb1qiopcto2_r1_1280.jpg

I also enjoyed her in white too.

One of her best dresses from that era. Absolutely stunning and flattering. Not the normal glitzy type 80s gown that almost everyone had on. Which looked wonderful also.

I also adored those high slits she had in some of the skirts like the blue one above.

Well, the induction into the TV Hall of Fame was a very formal occasion, so that black velvet dress was just perfect for the occasion, so regal, so great looking on her too.  The black and yellow was indeed a pants suit and it looks even better with that yellowish background.  She looks stunning in the blue one, but her so pale and a tanned guy next to her, you're right about the hair Annaleigh, just perfect.  Look at her at the Oscars, her hair looks perfect OUTSIDE but inside, presenting with Hope, not so much, and she looked older inside too, outside she looked like a million bucks. 

Archived