Brock

Colorized "I Love Lucy" DVD set for Nov. 5, CBS Special airs Dec. 20

AJ, do you care to share what you've done with The Operetta? It's one of my top three favorites!! :-) Your Job Switching colorization is stunning.

Sure thing, still a work in progress =)

http://youtu.be/RC6RiF1igfw

Here's the full Chocolate factory picture I colorized along with a picture of Ethel, also a work in progress picture.

1458987_10200904655006137_1232511800_n_z

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-19h09m47s59_zps5c28a3

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-19h11m02s51_zps4c454d

Work in progress screenshot,

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-18h56m07s54_zps20c34d

• Like 2

Sure thing, still a work in progress =)

http://youtu.be/RC6RiF1igfw

Here's the full Chocolate factory picture I colorized along with a picture of Ethel, also a work in progress picture.

1458987_10200904655006137_1232511800_n_z

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-19h09m47s59_zps5c28a3

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-19h11m02s51_zps4c454d

Work in progress screenshot,

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-18h56m07s54_zps20c34d

O M G these are just stunning, amazing work my boy as Mr Mooney would say.

• Like 1

Thank you =)

But nah, I actually colorized it myself. I even colorized 2 seconds of the Operetta episode so far, the part where Lucy makes her entrance xD

If anyone has any episode stills they want colorized just let me know =)

Your avatar is a great testimonial to your great work!

Thank you both =) means a lot to me since I'm not doing them professionally..just as a hobby,

Colorizing a clip from "Charm School" xD

Hope it's when they show off their new GET UPS.

My fingers got sore halfway through so I only did half of ethels get up xD but yeah from the time lucy opens the door up until the end of the clip its 85 stills I had to colorize by hand.

http://youtu.be/62CAHGu7Dn0

Another still picture I colorized =)

vlcsnap-2013-11-09-00h56m46s95_zps55669b

As beautiful as they are, I dun't thin you got the colors right though, wasn't it called the BLACK wig?  And I never saw a leopard that color either.  LOL!

1. As I watched Stomping Grapes in color a few times today, I thought the action was clearer in the vat, I saw the other lady more clearly, and the vat looks smaller, everything looked different, this is just amazing, like seeing another show.  Same comedy but more defined.

• Like 2

1. As I watched Stomping Grapes in color a few times today, I thought the action was clearer in the vat, I saw the other lady more clearly, and the vat looks smaller, everything looked different, this is just amazing, like seeing another show.  Same comedy but more defined.

I enjoyed The Italy ep more than the xmas episode.   :lucyhmm:

The blue coloring on their clothes and skin as they fought were well done.  :gary:

As beautiful as they are, I dun't thin you got the colors right though, wasn't it called the BLACK wig?  And I never saw a leopard that color either.  LOL!

Haha it was indeed the black wig xD but I gave it more of a brownish color because it didn't look right after everything else was colored.

Haha it was indeed the black wig xD but I gave it more of a brownish color because it didn't look right after everything else was colored.

Oh I get it now, you wanted it brown and not that old black and white huh?  LOL!

Can someone tell me how to delete a post after I post it.  :lucyhorror:

You can't, all you can do is go to edit and then delete it word by word and then put something like a dot or anything to accept the changes.  It won't let you post it blank. either.

• As I watched Stomping Grapes in color a few times today, I thought the action was clearer in the vat, I saw the other lady more clearly, and the vat looks smaller, everything looked different, this is just amazing, like seeing another show. Same comedy but more defined.
I will admit that scene was done very well! They did well with grape color.

I will admit that scene was done very well! They did well with grape color.

Well, I think they picked that one to colorize as the grape stomping is all about getting blue and not being able to do the movie.  Very well done indeed!

Maybe CBS has already colorized all the I Love Lucy episodes and they will only release a few at a time so they can make money. Well that is just a thought. And if more color  shows are released I would hope to see them on season sets in color with extras like the current season sets or even better a complete box color set full of new extras. :D

Maybe CBS has already colorized all the I Love Lucy episodes and they will only release a few at a time so they can make money. Well that is just a thought. And if more color  shows are released I would hope to see them on season sets in color with extras like the current season sets or even better a complete box color set full of new extras. :D

Somehow I doubt that there are loads of them out there already done with nobody telling us about it, I mean with all the work that's required for each one, but I agree, i'd settle for a few at a time, the Hollywood eps, the Europe ones, the house in the country, Lucy at home, Lucy having a child, all in separate releases.

I keep watching that new Lucy dvd and I think the coloring has the extra benefit of making these episodes less tiresome seeing them in a new novel way.

I wouldn't mind a dvd volume each month in color, remember how they originally released season 1 in volume sets? I wouldn't mind getting like 7 episodes per month in color and then eventually a complete dvd set.