LucyFest 2014 -- Scheduled for August 6 - 10

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so sorry I won't be able to make it as I planned, but I look forward to the pictures and recaps !!! :(. Could some one take some pictures of the art work up for me? Id love to see what it looks like! I hope you all have loads and loads of fun!!! my heart and love is there in spirit!

No, they sadly do not.

Sadly, one of the things I loved to 'roam through'; and this year, must be a first for no collectors....wonder what the story is on that.  they always used that little space near the Pub on Main St. easy in and out....

Im so sorry I won't be able to make it as I planned, but I look forward to the pictures and recaps !!! :(. Could some one take some pictures of the art work up for me? Id love to see what it looks like! I hope you all have loads and loads of fun!!! my heart and love is there in spirit!

That's just SAD, Henry; was looking forward to us having a little talk about cover pictures for the chronology; please contact me, e-mail:  babe4barney@yahoo.com, or instant messaging this Lounge....  Hoping you aren't ill or have other difficulties.  Let me hear from you, please.  Loving you, JK

It's a shame they don't do the collector's show any longer, that was always one of my favorite things to do at the festivals.

I just realized it's been 10 years since I've gone to a festival. Sadly, just hasn't been in the cards; or I've been too on the fence as far as supporting the Center. As always, maybe next year...

I can't wait to hear from everyone, see pictures, etc. While it's nothing like the real thing, the second hand thrill is always fun. But man do I miss being there, amongst all that Lucy love.

Maybe I'll order one of those signed posters from a festival I went to...

So sorry to here that! :(   I am going back to the gallery because I want to get  some more pictures, especially of your work.... it looks beautiful!

How about Saturday at 4 p.m. for margaritas at Taco Hut, Joyce? :D

Sounds GREAT!  Looking forward to seeing you...If you see Gregg McCullough, let him know, as well; he was asking.  I won't be able to stay long; have door duty at our local American Legion 5-9;  But, want to see all of you.  .Love, JK 

I have no idea who this Greg guy is but Joe kept asking me if I knew him. Is he affiliated with the museum or at least was in 2011?

The McCulloughs, mom, dad, and Gregg, have been coming to Festival since about 2005, I think [Gregg, correct me if I'm wrong], a lovely family from Shrewsbury, PA, [near D.C./Maryland border] and mom, Marsha, is ailing for past several months; so, Gregg, Sr., is home taking care; They usually come to Jamestown at least four times a year; and we have become forever friends - they spend many $$ in Jamestown.  Gregg, his first trip alone here is a lovely man - find him, or come to Taco Hut at 4 Saturday - I'm having lunch with Gregg at Pub, noontime, today, Friday - welcome all who may want to join us for a gab session.  Fondly submitted, JK

Since the chronology will finally go to publisher when LucyFest 2014 is over; I'm depending on each of you attending to comment this Lounge if you want your remarks to be included on various events you have attended.  Getting just comments from the Post-Journal, local color is not always what I find as interesting as Loungers and their comments.  Please comment, I'll only be using your 'stage names'; so, not to worry about critical, as well as favorable, comments. 

Sadly, one of the things I loved to 'roam through'; and this year, must be a first for no collectors....wonder what the story is on that.  they always used that little space near the Pub on Main St. easy in and out....

That's just SAD, Henry; was looking forward to us having a little talk about cover pictures for the chronology; please contact me, e-mail:  babe4barney@yahoo.com, or instant messaging this Lounge....  Hoping you aren't ill or have other difficulties.  Let me hear from you, please.  Loving you, JK

I know I know, but, as time would have it, my dad fell ill over the week and needed me- so it all worked as it should, but I still miss being there and miss meeting and seeing all of you but Ill be sure to contact you still!!

Thanks for the Gregg info. He lives about 45 min from me and I think crossed paths with Joe while he was living here. Joe kept telling me I needed to meet this guy. When you see Gregg tell him that if he wants a local fan hookup he can contact me.

I could have Gregg 'hook up' wih you, IF I KNEW your name - Instant Message this Lounge - I also do NOT know who Joe is - are you BOTH in Jamestown?  If so, come to Taco Hut today, Saturday, at 4 - Loungers have begun to meet there.  Would love to meet you myself.  You have given me much IMPORTANT information about Lucille for the chronology, I'd like to put a face to luvsbway....THANKS!  JK

I know I know, but, as time would have it, my dad fell ill over the week and needed me- so it all worked as it should, but I still miss being there and miss meeting and seeing all of you but Ill be sure to contact you still!!

Sorry to hear about your emergency family situation - hope all is okay now.  Instant message me if you prefer; or e-mail me at the address I gave above this forum - thanks; and good luck.  Joyce

Hmm... Actually, Maybe it would be easier to meet at the train station for the Ret Turner event and decide our taco hut time then?

OOOOOHHHHH- I wish I was there!! I knew I couldn't make it with all it took to get in there but  Im sure its fun down there! Thanks for keeping us all updated that are here on the homestead  

Archived