"Life With Lucy" DVD Release

Mr. Wilson

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an article referencing what Shelly said. I forgot all about it until it was mentioned again.

http://appalachianforums.com/archives/Dickenson_County,_Virginia_Archive.pl/md/read/id/213506

I think the stress she was under most of her life, the constant cigarette smoking and the eating too much salt, there were so few things that pleased her so she had the salty things to compensate and then the not working and being bored all day just made her give up.  And her brain helped her exit just as much as her aorta. 

I think the stress she was under most of her life, the constant cigarette smoking and the eating too much salt, there were so few things that pleased her so she had the salty things to compensate and then the not working and being bored all day just made her give up. And her brain helped her exit just as much as her aorta.

The story of many peoples lives. I honestly don't think she would have lived over 5 years, from that point.

Every time I see this in bold on the forum page, I think its some up to the minute  updated news on DVD releases lol Im so anxious. lol i started my dvd cover project a little while ago, i toyed with pics ive always loved of Lucy during LWL but nothing comes close to seeing her face in a picture. I cant wait to see what the dvd covers will actually look like. , heres the dvd cover i was thinking of a long time ago with the scenes in vibrant color behind her. This is the back, and of course the front has a picture of her, the set and the cast

tumblr_muw6ojmh4c1qiopcto1_r3_500.png

Every time I see this in bold on the forum page, I think its some up to the minute  updated news on DVD releases lol Im so anxious. lol i started my dvd cover project a little while ago, i toyed with pics ive always loved of Lucy during LWL but nothing comes close to seeing her face in a picture. I cant wait to see what the dvd covers will actually look like. , heres the dvd cover i was thinking of a long time ago with the scenes in vibrant color behind her. This is the back, and of course the front has a picture of her, the set and the cast

tumblr_muw6ojmh4c1qiopcto1_r2_500.png

Bootiful, just boontiful.   But they'll probably just use an I Love Lucy picture to sell the box, as they've done with many Lucy show public domain eps.

Every time I see this in bold on the forum page, I think its some up to the minute updated news on DVD releases lol Im so anxious. lol i started my dvd cover project a little while ago, i toyed with pics ive always loved of Lucy during LWL but nothing comes close to seeing her face in a picture. I cant wait to see what the dvd covers will actually look like. , heres the dvd cover i was thinking of a long time ago with the scenes in vibrant color behind her. This is the back, and of course the front has a picture of her, the set and the cast

Stunning. As usual.

Oh...my....GOD!!!  I swear Lamarr you outdo yourself every time out! Bravo!  STUNNING!!!  :lucydesi:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you the Lucyartblog person???  I was recently introduced to it by a friend in LA who told me, you've just got to see this.  And he was right.  I've been totally blown away by everything I've seen there.  Absolutely stunning, all of it!  So incredibly talented!  And frankly, people ought to be paying to see that!

Yeah, and there's a reason for that, it wasn't that good.

TV shows worse than this have been released on DVD! Plus it is the queen of comedy! People want to see this, and as for us, We wanna see it in a clear picture. I'm sure this would make a HUGE sum of money. I just wish it would've went to the Arnaz estate, then MPI would have this out!

TV shows worse than this have been released on DVD! Plus it is the queen of comedy! People want to see this, and as for us, We wanna see it in a clear picture. I'm sure this would make a HUGE sum of money. I just wish it would've went to the Arnaz estate, then MPI would have this out!

True, It would have all the eps filmed, not just the eight that aired and I do own a few series that never made it beyond season one and I know this is not a normal person but The Queen of Comedy as you stated but it's just not worthy of her talents, but you're right, kinda bad to have only 507 shows instead of the 520 she made.  

Archived