An original to behold!! :)

Mmadluv7

Not his best work of HER, i wouldn't pay twenty bucks for that one.

Really? I love it, more than I like the one that they chose to go with thats of her in the 60's with the fur.

There's one of her and Desi that i dont think was thee best, but good. I would pay for it, seeing it was signed by the legend himself-

THEE best Lucy Hirschfeld has done, IMO is the TV Guide cover in the 50's.

Really? I love it, more than I like the one that they chose to go with thats of her in the 60's with the fur.

There's one of her and Desi that i dont think was thee best, but good. I would pay for it, seeing it was signed by the legend himself-

THEE best Lucy Hirschfeld has done, IMO is the TV Guide cover in the 50's.

Ok, seeing as you're an expert and i trust you implicitely in these matters, i will pay 20 but not the requested 150, LOL!

Ok, seeing as you're an expert and i trust you implicitely in these matters, i will pay 20 but not the requested 150, LOL!

lolol ull have to take that up with the seller on ebay lolol

which lucy caricature/ cartoon is your most favorite?

I like the TV guide cover of Lucy in the 1970's during the here's lucy Years

lolol ull have to take that up with the seller on ebay lolol

which lucy caricature/ cartoon is your most favorite?

I like the TV guide cover of Lucy in the 1970's during the here's lucy Years

You mean the color cartoonish one where you see her arm or sleeve in a comedic way? I like the FUR one in black and white also. But you and rickee and others on the net have come up with some that are just as great.

You mean the color cartoonish one where you see her arm or sleeve in a comedic way? I like the FUR one in black and white also. But you and rickee and others on the net have come up with some that are just as great.

Thanks, Im going to be selling some prints of my lucy work IF any one is interested for the holidays.

I thought why not share some of my work :)

No, that one, IS a nice caricature of Lucy though. I love the hair though.

Archived