Bordon Twins Commercial

Aren't those our own Bordon Twins dancing and face-contorting with those bleach-blonde 60s flip hair-dos, advertizing "Cock of the Walk" brand low-cal fruit cocktail? I can't be sure.

You have to wonder about the wisdom of putting the Bordons in this commercial. Are we to assume they've had some and that's why they have so much energy? And speaking of wisdom, or lack of: picking the brand name "Cock of the Walk"....REALLY??

Reminds me of the 60s Password when the word was "rooster" and Betty White thought for a moment and gave the clue "cock". I'll never forget the shell-shocked look on her contestant's face. This being the 60s, there was no audience reaction. Don't remember if he guessed it, but it WAS a good clue.....IF you knew what direction she was going for.

Aren't those our own Bordon Twins dancing and face-contorting with those bleach-blonde 60s flip hair-dos, advertizing "Cock of the Walk" brand low-cal fruit cocktail? I can't be sure.

You have to wonder about the wisdom of putting the Bordons in this commercial. Are we to assume they've had some and that's why they have so much energy? And speaking of wisdom, or lack of: picking the brand name "Cock of the Walk"....REALLY??

Reminds me of the 60s Password when the word was "rooster" and Betty White thought for a moment and gave the clue "cock". I'll never forget the shell-shocked look on her contestant's face. This being the 60s, there was no audience reaction. Don't remember if he guessed it, but it WAS a good clue.....IF you knew what direction she was going for.

Hate to get picky, BUT, isn't it B O R D E N ?

Great find. Yep...that's Marilyn and Roz! Great gals...so glad they joined us each year at the old Lucy Conventions. Miss them a lot.

• 3 months later...

Archived