Bill Engvall dancing to Cuban Pete

I was watching TV recently & flipping to other channels when commercials came on. I landed on "Dancing With the Stars" & heard a very familiar song -- Cuban Pete! And there was the 2013 Lucy Fest headliner Bill Engvall, dancing to it :) .

I wonder if this was a nod to his time there? When I searched for the whole clip on u tube, it made me wonder if he mentioned anything about his recent trip to Jamestown. I think it's possible, but that it was probably cut out. Or maybe it was a private tip of the hat to all Lucy fans! I've liked this guy ever since I saw him doing standup on a cable special years ago. He's a hoot  :marionstrong: , if you ever get a chance to see him.

Here's a link to his Cuban Pete dance:

I was watching TV recently & flipping to other channels when commercials came on. I landed on "Dancing With the Stars" & heard a very familiar song -- Cuban Pete! And there was the 2013 Lucy Fest headliner Bill Engvall, dancing to it :) .

I wonder if this was a nod to his time there? When I searched for the whole clip on u tube, it made me wonder if he mentioned anything about his recent trip to Jamestown. I think it's possible, but that it was probably cut out. Or maybe it was a private tip of the hat to all Lucy fans! I've liked this guy ever since I saw him doing standup on a cable special years ago. He's a hoot  :marionstrong: , if you ever get a chance to see him.

Thanks for posting that.  I never miss the show but sometimes leave the room when the NOT SO GREAT dancers are on, so I remember those scores he got and the judges' comments but did not remember the song at all.  Must have been on a pee break or something. 

Thanks so much, viv!  This is a wonderful addition to the chronology; I truly appreciate your contribution(s)....each of them!  Loving you, JK

• 3 months later...

Archived