Halloween Lucy

Luvsbway

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should blow everyone's minds and go out trick or treating as Lucy Carter as Lucille Ball.

I'm going as the guy who looks exactly like Robert Goulet.  Guess what Brockie, CTS was listing it's Calgary station as showing I Love Lucy at 10:30 tonight.  So I tuned in, the description said the Ricardos have trouble with their neighbors, and Lucy stirs up trouble.  Guess what they were really showing, that's right, the Lucy show with Robert Goulet as guest.

Someone should blow everyone's minds and go out trick or treating as Lucy Carter as Lucille Ball.

Challenge accepted. If and when I go to a Lucy fest, I'll do it. Everyone will assume I'm Mame, but I can handle that too.

If I can pull off Tim Curry in drag, I can do this.

I'm going as the guy who looks exactly like Robert Goulet. Guess what Brockie, CTS was listing it's Calgary station as showing I Love Lucy at 10:30 tonight. So I tuned in, the description said the Ricardos have trouble with their neighbors, and Lucy stirs up trouble. Guess what they were really showing, that's right, the Lucy show with Robert Goulet as guest.

That must've been organized by one of those people that would release TLS but with the description of ILL on the back.

Or a pic of Lucy from ILL on the Lucy show box which happened a lot. Or the worst one yet, a pic of Lucy in Life with Lucy on another Lucy show box.

A picture of ILL on the cover, the title being THE LUCY SHOW, and then HL episodes on the DVDs. I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet!

Here's a few photos of me as Lucy. I had such a blast doing this one. I may have to recreate other Lucy looks every Halloween! It was also a lot of fun that I was asked to take photos with many different customers at work. One little girl was extremely excited but nervous to meet me! I had to introduce myself as Lucy. I felt a bit like Carole Cook. But c'mon I didn't wanna break the little girls heart! :D

null_zps6ffa2023.jpg

null_zps1dc8fa36.jpg

null_zps5b51a871.jpg

Here's a few photos of me as Lucy. I had such a blast doing this one. I may have to recreate other Lucy looks every Halloween! It was also a lot of fun that I was asked to take photos with many different customers at work. One little girl was extremely excited but nervous to meet me! I had to introduce myself as Lucy. I felt a bit like Carole Cook. But c'mon I didn't wanna break the little girls heart! :D

null_zps6ffa2023.jpg

null_zps1dc8fa36.jpg

null_zps5b51a871.jpg

My God, that's YOU?  Is that YOUR own hair too?  Amazing. 

WOW..... THAT'S FREAKIN GOOD...... You did the makeup perfectly.... I like your outfit bur your make up just sets it just right! You look so prerty!

She sure does, man, if anyone had told me i'd end up in Annaleigh's bathroom, I never would have believed it!  Oh and congrats about hitting two thousand posts.

My God, that's YOU? Is that YOUR own hair too? Amazing.

Yep! I really studied her make up during the Lucy era for this look. Also yes that is my own hair. Rollers for 14 hours, 2 brushes, and loads of bobby pins! I was very, very happy with the way it turned out. I wanted to do Lucy right!

Except my hair color is a little darker but I don't look as good with the apricot red she sported.

Archived