Elvia Allman

I loved her reoccuring role on THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES as Granny's arch-rival Elverna Bradshaw, one of the high points of the show's later years.  She also played a near-duplicate role on PETTICOAT JUNCTION as Selma Ploutt.   Didn't she replace the late Blossom Rock in the few Addams Family specials in later years?

I loved her reoccuring role on THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES as Granny's arch-rival Elverna Bradshaw, one of the high points of the show's later years.  She also played a near-duplicate role on PETTICOAT JUNCTION as Selma Ploutt.   Didn't she replace the late Blossom Rock in the few Addams Family specials in later years?

Oh I LOVED her on Hillbillies in that role that seemed to have just been made for her.  How about her other version of that on ILL as one of Ricky's dates for the Tropicana?

• 3 weeks later...

There was only one Addams Family reunion.  That was Halloween With The Addams Family (1977).  Actress Jane Rose played Grandmama Addams.  Elvia replaced Margaret Hamilton as Granny Frump.

Archived