Pic of TLS kids as adults

I browsed through ebay tonight & came upon this listing. It is a group of three pics, the first a candid of Viv on the street. Check out the belt &pretty turquoise bracelets.

The second pic is a group shot of all three of The Lucy Show kids :) . It looks like they may have been at the Lucy-Desi museum. They look wonderful.

The third pic is of Viv's CT house -- not sure if it is older or new.

I thought of putting this in the Viv section, but didn't want anyone to miss seeing "the kids"! Plus, Viv was both a costar & a cohort, heehee.

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pictures, but here's a link:

That was a great year for the conventions, with all 3 in attendance -- and they couldn't have been nicer! ;)

If they we're willing to participate in the convention, why wouldn't Candy Moore and Ralph Hart be with Jimmy Garrett, for his interview, on The Lucy Show Season 1 dvd set?  That was so disappointing!

If they we're willing to participate in the convention, why wouldn't Candy Moore and Ralph Hart be with Jimmy Garrett, for his interview, on The Lucy Show Season 1 dvd set?  That was so disappointing!

Dunno, schedules maybe? I don't think Ralph is "in the biz" anymore at all, he was there as a tribute to Viv and spoke lovingly about her, couldn't have been nicer, last I heard Candy lives at the beach and is quite the "granola gal" and Jimmy can still be seen out and about,  especially if there's a special Lucy "occassion" or tribute going on....along with his lovely wife who's name escapes me at the moment.... ;)

Dunno, schedules maybe? I don't think Ralph is "in the biz" anymore at all, he was there as a tribute to Viv and spoke lovingly about her, couldn't have been nicer, last I heard Candy lives at the beach and is quite the "granola gal" and Jimmy can still be seen out and about,  especially if there's a special Lucy "occassion" or tribute going on....along with his lovely wife who's name escapes me at the moment.... ;)

Wonder if he occasionally does Fred Mertz type dialogue to Laura?  LOL!

Archived