Sign in to follow this  
Luvsbway

Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Annaleigh    296

November 19th? I'm a bigger fan of November 30. :D

BUT may I say that I have been waiting for this to happen forever? Shelly, you are a troublemaker.

Luvsbway    2,049

I have more coming this week. I'm partial to the 30th myself but had too many with Gary not to start a thread.

I'll have a bunch for the 30th too.

• Like 1

Annaleigh    296

I have more coming this week. I'm partial to the 30th myself but had too many with Gary not to start a thread.

As long as you continue to be faithful to our Desi, I guess it'll be okay. :)
  • Like 1

desilufan2    32

Thanks for posting so many wonderful pictures! That first one with Gary is kinda sweet. Looking forward to whatever else you have for us. And remember! Gary never liked a man who made a living off his wife! :D  God! I will NEVER get over that story! :wacko:

• Like 1

Luvsbway    2,049

Thanks for posting so many wonderful pictures! That first one with Gary is kinda sweet. Looking forward to whatever else you have for us. And remember! Gary never liked a man who made a living off his wife! :D God! I will NEVER get over that story! :wacko:

I love that story too. Clueless much.

I have a Life shoot to post tonight, just need to sort them first.

desilufan2    32

I find these early photos of Gary kinda touching. I don't know. Something about his stance seems shy and unsure of himself. Almost like he's saying to himself "What the hell am I in for now" But maybe its just my imagination. :D

JoeySoCal    1,009

I find these early photos of Gary kinda touching. I don't know. Something about his stance seems shy and unsure of himself. Almost like he's saying to himself "What the hell am I in for now" But maybe its just my imagination. :D

Totally agree; no Gary fan here but these are sweet.  I'll never get the popcorn while smoking thing though....Gross!  :lucyeww:

desilufan2    32

Totally agree; no Gary fan here but these are sweet.  I'll never get the popcorn while smoking thing though....Gross!  :lucyeww:

I don't get the popcorn and cigs at all. I will never be a fan of his. But he looks sweet and shy in these pictures.... even though he did turn out to be a tool as well. :marionstrong:  Sorry Gary.

Annaleigh    296

52 years ago, Lucy changed her last name to Morton. Many things are said of Gary, which are mostly true. But today let's celebrate their love and their great marriage.

All I know is that Gary made her quite happy.