Sign in to follow this  
Luvsbway

Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Taylor    427

I don't get the popcorn and cigs at all. I will never be a fan of his. But he looks sweet and shy in these pictures.... even though he did turn out to be a tool as well. :marionstrong:  Sorry Gary.

I'm thinking the popcorn and cigs is the prewedding dinner Gary paid for. Hehehehe. :)

• Like 2

JoeySoCal    1,004

ggg.jpg

gg.jpg

4l.jpg

These "candids" show why I so preferred her "real" hair (middle pic) compared to her "reel" hair (other two, especially the bottom one with her Critic's Choice do...which I didn't care for at all!).  Sorry Irma!!  :vanda:

C L A U D E    2,006

These "candids" show why I so preferred her "real" hair (middle pic) compared to her "reel" hair (other two, especially the bottom one with her Critic's Choice do...which I didn't care for at all!).  Sorry Irma!!  :vanda:

I loved the whole Critic's Choice LOOK, but I got so sick of seeing that particular wig after a while with the same curls in the same places, it became so obvious it was a wig.

Will    55

lh.jpg

mmm.jpg

Is this Lucy's hair to in the bottom picture.  It is so beautiful.  I like some of the wigs and know her hair was fine and didn't do well in the heat of the stage lights but it is gorgorous.

JoeySoCal    1,004

Is this Lucy's hair to in the bottom picture.  It is so beautiful.  I like some of the wigs and know her hair was fine and didn't do well in the heat of the stage lights but it is gorgorous.

Doubt it given the curls on the forehead (hides the wig netting) and she's got her falsies (eyelashes, that is!) on so looks "camera ready" so I'm guessing it's a wig...but if so, a very well-styled one!  Irma strikes again! ;)

JoeySoCal    1,004

Anytime I see it tucked behind her ears I say real hair.

Good point, as she was more likely to do that opposed to the wigs where attempts with the curls over/near the ears and bangs on the forehead to "hide" the wig netting... ;)