Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Luvsbway

That jacket clashes with her pants/shoes

Funny, Rod; you never caught her odd-color lipstick in the beautiful photo with the total other-color outfit a few days ago.  Stood out like a sore thumb.....  Thought there would be MANY comments:  there were NONE!!!!  See if you can find it!  :fabrary:

Funny, Rod; you never caught her odd-color lipstick in the beautiful photo with the total other-color outfit a few days ago.  Stood out like a sore thumb.....  Thought there would be MANY comments:  there were NONE!!!!  See if you can find it!  :fabrary:

Well now I'm curious Joyce! What pic are you referring too? (Can you refer to it by more description or even maybe the post # in this thread??) Thanks! :desijr:

Well now I'm curious Joyce! What pic are you referring too? (Can you refer to it by more description or even maybe the post # in this thread??) Thanks! :desijr:

Joey:  I tried that myself; but, it isn't in this THREAD; just went back again and looked; but, it's a beautiful photo of her in all gold/yellow;  with pink lipstick!!!!  Horrible!  No one else mentioned or noticed it; either.  I went back three pages in this thread; and it's been more recent; but, let me investigate; get back to you.  There is one/two in this THREAD with Gary; she in pink, with pink lipstick/nails close to face; THAT IS NOT THE ONE I'M REFERRING TO.  Love, JK :fabrary:

FOUND:  #1106/Luvsbway; thread:  'fav Lucy photos thread'   see whatha think... :D 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the Ciro's book I have I found this photo of Gary. The caption doesn't tell me who the people are or what year this was taken. Ciro's closed in 1957 so it was before then. If you notice, Gary is wearing a wedding ring.  Could the lady next to him be the first Mrs. Morton?  Or maybe she's with that other guy.

garyc.jpg

In the Ciro's book I have I found this photo of Gary. The caption doesn't tell me who the people are or what year this was taken. Ciro's closed in 1957 so it was before then. If you notice, Gary is wearing a wedding ring.  Could the lady next to him be the first Mrs. Morton?  Or maybe she's with that other guy.

garyc.jpg

The other gentlemen resembles character actor Arthur O'Connell, who had a long career in TV and film up and into the early 80s. Perhaps one of his best known roles was as the Chaplain in 1972's The Poseidon Adventure. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_O%27Connell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...