Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Luvsbway

I love her look here. She was very hit and miss in the 60’s and 70’s. This was a hit. I do notice she had perfectly tailored pants starting around the late 50s. Perfect to show of her long thin legs.

I think the shows might have helped her always look young and hip, well, except for her later matronly LOOK on Here's Lucy.

I think the shows might have helped her always look young and hip, well, except for her later matronly LOOK on Here's Lucy.

right lol and those flower baby patterns. I think she looked best in solid colors and simple patterns. I think whites and pinks made her look so soft. 

Its shame she never wore much red in her casual attire, because I think she looks nice in red. 

right lol and those flower baby patterns. I think she looked best in solid colors and simple patterns. I think whites and pinks made her look so soft. 

Its shame she never wore much red in her casual attire, because I think she looks nice in red. 

Yeah, and always read that redheads are NOT supposed to wear red, especially when she was an orange head, but hey, she looked terrific in whatever color she wore, but i especially loved her in BLUE.

The gal greeting Benny looks like actress Pat Finley (whatever became of her??) but I'm not 100% sure and not sure who the guy with her is.... Now about LB's hair............ :lucyhorror:

It's her natural hair, that's why.  I dun't thin that's Pat Finley either, was she the one on Please Don't Eat the Daisies?

YES! Well....except for the ever-present damned disgusting cigarette! Ugh! :vanda:

Get used to it, i think everybody assumes she had eleven digits but it was that damned ciggie that was the eleventh.  No comments about the tussled hair, i actually love it when she has her own hair on, and the wigs can be only for work and even then, for the Bob Hope birthday at the Kennedy Center, she had her own hair and almost no make up, it was pretty jarring.  Nice dress though, in blue which made her look so great with her red hair.

• 2 weeks later...