Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Luvsbway

I think there is a fan named Gary (can't remember his last name) who had a correspondence with Lucy and some of his items have popped up on eBay.

It's most likely Gary Erickson. He wrote to Lucy all the time and gave her gifts and flowers on special occasions. Lots of correspondence out there from her to him.

This dates to sometime in the early 60s best I can figure out.  The dogs names are Kelly (white), Fifi, and Gigi.  The gray poodles look to be the same as in the picture below from 1958.  I guess Lucy got the poodles in the divorce.

61mn.jpg

124.JPG

O M G what gorgeous pics, the flower shelving looks better here, more ritzy than the pic i once saw where it looked cheap.  And that whole POOL area is just stunning, we saw that on one of the dvds right?

It's most likely Gary Erickson. He wrote to Lucy all the time and gave her gifts and flowers on special occasions. Lots of correspondence out there from her to him.

WOW!  Thanks for that!  Very interesting - now, what can you tell us about him; actor? fan? whatever?

And, since my posts about her son keep getting covered up and no one has replied:  sure like to find out from someone how he is doing; what he is doing; thinking of returning to acting, etc.?  ANYONE? 

WOW!  Thanks for that!  Very interesting - now, what can you tell us about him; actor? fan? whatever?

And, since my posts about her son keep getting covered up and no one has replied:  sure like to find out from someone how he is doing; what he is doing; thinking of returning to acting, etc.?  ANYONE? 

I believe he was just a fan who may have had some type medical condition and getting letters from Lucy help him cope. A few years ago a friend of mine told me a little about him as I have a few letters from her to him in my collection, but I can't recall the details. 

For corn sakes Edna, if you are getting no reply about Desi jr, doesn't that indicate to you that nobody has any recent news about how he is coping with the death of his wife?  I covered it because you were not getting the hint that NOBODY knows, ever think of writing him? 

I believe he was just a fan who may have had some type medical condition and getting letters from Lucy help him cope. A few years ago a friend of mine told me a little about him as I have a few letters from her to him in my collection, but I can't recall the details. 

Thanks for the information - lovely story....see if you can find details - love it for the chronology.  Loving you, JK :fabrary:

For corn sakes Edna, if you are getting no reply about Desi jr, doesn't that indicate to you that nobody has any recent news about how he is coping with the death of his wife?  I covered it because you were not getting the hint that NOBODY knows, ever think of writing him? 

Yawn!!!