Sign in to follow this  
Luvsbway

Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

There ya go, if she liked what she was doing, performing with someone she loved, it just took decades off of her.  Here she's promoting MAME so . . .

By the way, love your new avatar and bottom pictures, very nice indeed.

Thank you! With usually being on my phone I tend to forget about my avatar and signature! Lol. Had to make a change!

The text says they are to be married Sunday. Notice the ring she is wearing. This is the ring we concluded to be the engagement ring and the one Wanda has.

• Like 1

She wore it to divorce court and here in this photo to get a marriage license. Proved she wore it so much she forgot where she wore it.

Yup, when she liked anything, she wore it to death, but kept everything so flawless, no wonder so much of her clothing hangs in Museums today.  Hey, you'd be the one to ask about this.  The lady I bought the Remarkable Women issue from told me in Florida there's a Museum that has Lucy things in it, but it's not the Universal studios one as she says that's very far from the one she's referring to.