Here's Lucy -- The Complete Series (DVD -- March 25, 2014)

Brock

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point? Anybody that would buy the complete series, probably has all 6 seasons. Unless there's new material, then I'll be mad!

I've been surprised at the number of fans who have been holding out for full series sets for HL and TLS, I don't get it either.

Yes, I hope they desing a nice box set for the series and I would buy again if they add another bonus DVD in the set. Im not sure how MPI packages complete series sets. Dont think they would repackge it, just include all DVD's as they are and bundle in one big package.

Yes, I hope they desing a nice box set for the series and I would buy again if they add another bonus DVD in the set. Im not sure how MPI packages complete series sets. Dont think they would repackge it, just include all DVD's as they are and bundle in one big package.

I had incentive to buy the complete series' of Family Affair and The Doris Day Show because they slimmed down the individual season cases, and put them in a box.  Plus I hadn't purchased the shows.  I always go for the slimmer cases to save shelf space. In the case of Here's Lucy, they wouldn't be changing the individual season cases.

I had incentive to buy the complete series' of Family Affair and The Doris Day Show because they slimmed down the individual season cases, and put them in a box.  Plus I hadn't purchased the shows.  I always go for the slimmer cases to save shelf space. In the case of Here's Lucy, they wouldn't be changing the individual season cases.

I never liked the Complete series of I Love Lucy Boxed set, too big and bulky, and hard to store.

I am glad they are releasing Lucy on any account -- but REALLY wish someone would focus on Life with Lucy instead of re-releases.  I sound like a broken record haha.  I already have the season sets but will probably buy if they do packaging with the cartoon character in the opening sequence.  Always thought that Lucy was cool looking.  I haven't been able to find any collectibles of it.

I am glad they are releasing Lucy on any account -- but REALLY wish someone would focus on Life with Lucy instead of re-releases. I sound like a broken record haha. I already have the season sets but will probably buy if they do packaging with the cartoon character in the opening sequence. Always thought that Lucy was cool looking. I haven't been able to find any collectibles of it.

Don't worry! I agree with the Life With Lucy statement!

What's the point? Anybody that would buy the complete series, probably has all 6 seasons. Unless there's new material, then I'll be mad!

I'll be doing the usual, buying this for show and playing the ones I already have in separate boxes that are going to be worn after a while whereas this one will be perfect when I die.

First time I've ever disagreed with you I think, Family Affair was the worst bore on TV, and as much as I love Doris, I couldn't bear to watch all of that series also.

Archived