The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

Ok, you convinced me Annaleigh, about the eyebrows, so why did she paint them on at the end, on her forehead?

She had hair on her later brows too. Which always seemed a bit off to me. Her contraption might have something to do with that. Maybe tighter at the top with the contraption drastically raised them. With how light the hair is, I doubt she had her eyebrows restored with hair or anything. But I don't know.

80529B34-0F09-4728-A5CA-7FCBF19152AD_zps

Looks like you're right again, I definitely see hairs there. 

Rose Nylund: And now I'd like to sing an old Minnesotan farm song that I used to sing as a child. It's entitled, "I Never Thought I'd Grow a Hair There." Oom-Paa!Pa! Oom-Pa! Pa! Oom-Pa! Pa! Oom--- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HAIR--

Ok, one normal comment and one censored.  The one in the purple dress, last time I saw that one, you couldn't tell how gorgeous it was, that THING in the front makes it look s much more elegant than the last time I saw it, from far away, and you couldn't even distinguish the color, just gorgeous.  Now this one is a joke, but be warned, I just can't help it.  The one where Lee is taking her from the back and she's obviously checking to see if he is wearing a condom . . . . 

Ok, one normal comment and one censored. The one in the purple dress, last time I saw that one, you couldn't tell how gorgeous it was, that THING in the front makes it look s much more elegant than the last time I saw it, from far away, and you couldn't even distinguish the color, just gorgeous. Now this one is a joke, but be warned, I just can't help it. The one where Lee is taking her from the back and she's obviously checking to see if he is wearing a condom . . . .

Isn't that purple one gorgeous?! I fell in love with that one the moment I saw it.

And Claude I have two words for you... you TROLLOP! ;)

• Like 1

Ok, one normal comment and one censored.  The one in the purple dress, last time I saw that one, you couldn't tell how gorgeous it was, that THING in the front makes it look s much more elegant than the last time I saw it, from far away, and you couldn't even distinguish the color, just gorgeous.  Now this one is a joke, but be warned, I just can't help it.  The one where Lee is taking her from the back and she's obviously checking to see if he is wearing a condom . . . . 

:lucywow:  :lucywow:  :lucywow:

:lucyeww: