The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

$500/night:  1965 dollars??  translates to $3800/night today.

Do we know who they other people are in pic #1?

If Hazel wasn't wasting her time being background atmosphere for photo shoots, maybe she could have memorized the words to "Hello Hello Hello We Hope You Like Our Show"....I have to assume Mary Lou was on a similar Viv shoot since she didn't know them either. 

The $500 a night Hilton room.

hgga.jpg

hgga2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taylor and Gypsy: STEP IN HERE, PLEASE!!!! What's Lucille thinking about THIS-mentioned photo? :fabrary:

All I'm getting is that she doesn't think it's a very flattering photo of herself. She looks her age here and was caught in a private moment. Her choice of outfit, I guess that's what she picked lol. She was a little more dressed up for Lucie's first wedding. I don't know, I guess she doesn't know why people would be curious about such things? Lol

All I'm getting is that she doesn't think it's a very flattering photo of herself. She looks her age here and was caught in a private moment. Her choice of outfit, I guess that's what she picked lol. She was a little more dressed up for Lucie's first wedding. I don't know, I guess she doesn't know why people would be curious about such things? Lol

I knew that would bring you out of 'retirement'....tee hee; thanks, love.  JK :fabrary: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...