The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

On 9/18/2018 at 3:22 PM, Luvsbway said:

Do we have a rare, absolutely no makeup photo? Maybe not as those eyebrows look penciled. Lips?? 

I find her so naturally beautiful here I wish she'd appeared more often THIS way!! Do we have any idea what year this was taken? I really can't discern her approximate age here and I think that's part of its charm! MORE! :lucywow:

2 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

Trying to match up some dates. Paula says her, Lucy, Gary, Jack were in Miami for a short time while Lucy rested. Then the show went on a hiatus and Lucy, kids, DeDe go to Jamaica. Was that in March? I always thought it was Feb.  So Miami was Feb?

Miami was February. Jamaica was the last week of March. Before she got ill and took a two week vacation in February, Lucy had already arranged to close Wildcat the week of Easter so she could take the kids to Jamaica. She later said she had a terrible time. She went there to relax and didn't know they had a war going on. 

8 hours ago, HarryCarter said:

Miami was February. Jamaica was the last week of March. Before she got ill and took a two week vacation in February, Lucy had already arranged to close Wildcat the week of Easter so she could take the kids to Jamaica. She later said she had a terrible time. She went there to relax and didn't know they had a war going on. 

Thanks. I think Paula mentions March being around Easter. This also helps me date that letter Lucy wrote Gary from Jamaica and where their relationship was at that time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...