Sign in to follow this  
Brock

The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Lucy and Bob won the Fig Leaf Award from the Motion Picture Costumers. Linda accepted on her father's behalf.

I love the picture of Lucy and Lucy too!

DATE, Harry????  Not me, of course; the one of the Fig Award!!!!

5902.jpeg

:marionstrong: !!!!!!

Love seeing this photo in the context after immediately reading the article in the Random Clippings thread. haha

That first photo is incredible!

"What did you say?"

I know, believe it or not, this was part of a photo shoot for a French Canadian magazine.

I'm thinking the dog pic was in the pool house based on the fact that she put all her Mame pics up there.

Exactly, the pics in the article featured the pool house more prominently than anything else.  I think i printed them out, great article.

The 'dog' pick was photographed by Steve Schapiro and originally appeared in People magazine's issue of 2/11/80. Love it!

5-page article entitled, "Ask her anything about Desi Sr., divorce, drugs, gay rights- Lucy Ball hasn't become bashful at 68"

I once read more about this photo session but I have no idea where and I totally forgot what it said.  it did let me know there was more than one out there.

4585.JPG

4586.JPG

4587.JPG

4588.jpeg

In that first one, that's a lot of hair and it looks like her own too.  The one in that beautiful black dress makes her look luscious.

Not sure but it is a lot of hair.  I'm not the resident real vs wig person here.

I think it is her own hair but i'm no expert either, if that's a wig, it must have cost a fortune because it looks so real.

Oh my! The woman in the background of the second photo is the exact double of my dad's first wife! :lucyshock:

The one in grey and white?  Thought it was a much older Linda Purl at first.  Wait a minute, your dad's first wife is not your mom?  How very As the World Turns of him!

My new current obsession.  1938, the suit is maroon and white.

67n.jpg

She looks better in real life than in the mirror, as Desi once said, WHAT A HUNK O WOMAN!