Sign in to follow this  
Brock

The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Nice to know that Frank is thriving at near 87! One the greatest gentlemen around.

He certainly is, rickee!  All this bantering about about their possible books:  Wanda and Frank, that is; perhaps, they had to sign a no-do contract; or maybe it's just a matter of 'love' the reason they haven't.  I've been 'mulling' that over for awhile; even though Frank's line has been:  'Being Frank About Lucy' - I believe it's just THAT!!!  I'm sure each were paid well to not carry on after death of their wonderful employer.  What sweet jobs they each had!

Marta Toren

8889.JPG

Anyone know who these guys are?

5485.JPG

5558.JPG

The two gents, one on the right looks like someone in the biz but don't know the other one, bottom picture is Robert Walker i think.

No,  my good side is over here.

4528.JPG

That Mikey Stern could be such a pest with his damned camera!  Probably charged those fans to come with him.

That Mikey Stern could be such a pest with his damned camera!  Probably charged those fans to come with him.

You beat me to it! I'm sure that's THE Lucyfan too by the looks of it! :peachonthebeach:

Claude, dear - Leo's are NOT necessarily perfectionists....

But they are Blanche, they just ARE!  LOL!  Besides, she or her mom did not run these up, someone did it for her and they should be fired pronto, LOL!

You beat me to it! I'm sure that's THE Lucyfan too by the looks of it! :peachonthebeach:

And you see Lucy telling him, go get today's paper on the front lawn and bring it in honey.  Haven't taught Tinker how to do that yet.

Don't know about Virgin; but, I love those two lovely photos.

I'm just saying that with these photos and others i've seen, she could put on that INGENUE LOOK and few actresses can carry that off.

The first is a new one I've never seen from this set.  Love it.

59l.JPG

58l.JPG

Much as I LOVE these two shots, I really, really don't care for her "Sorrowful Jones" hair here as it's IMHO one of if not her most unflattering styles she ever sported. :lucywow:

That's why I think this first photo is great. She can overcome a bad cut and still portray sexy.

It wasn't a bad cut, just not right for the actress Lucille Ball but for that movie is was more appropriate, trying to make her look like a mommy type.

I would love to know what the heck is going on with her shoes here.

4847n.jpg

69825.JPG

4821.jpeg

41583.jpeg

Maybe she just did a comedy bit with those knitted flops lying on the floor?