The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

Film Actress Lucille Ball tries out the first British "Singer" sports roadster to be flown to the West Coast. Miss Ball helped comedian Jerry Lewis, the owner, to christen the car before sending it over to Newark Airport for shipment to Hollywood.

463.jpg

78h1.JPG

7455.JPG

I hope she doesn't light a short cigarette with that schnoz!!

I've never seen her nose look big in any picture before.

I'm practically 100% sure she never had a nose job.

I don't get why having skin that bruised easily would prevent her from having a facelift.  Wouldn't that heal eventually?

I'm not completely convinced she never had one but there are those that contend that she did not, Lucie Arnaz included and she should know.

There's not the stigma about having cosmetic surgery now that there was back in Lucy's day.

Do we know where and when this pic was taken?

Looks sort of like the outfit she wore when she recorded the "Wildcat" album---and looks like the same general year.

78h1.JPG

These were in with a bunch of Gary pics and one from Wildcat so it's not a bad guess.

I don't think she had her nose done. It was perfect and never seemed to change.

Eye clipping in the mid 60s was the only thing I heard she had done. Maybe that recovery is what led to her not wanting more.

Years ago (when all were still alive) Parade magazine illustrated how un-symmetrical faces are by taking one half of famous faces and reversing them for the other half.  Then in a multiple choice "quiz" we were to guess who they were.

The other 2 women choices for Lucy's picture: Phyllis Diller and Hermoine Gingold!!

I remember one of Richard Burton and one of the choices was Arthur Godfrey.

I guess it depends on which half you take.

Wonder how they accomplished things like that before Photoshop.