The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

I'm interested, as well; wonder if this is post-first-stroke; the way she is holding her arm and head.  ANYONE?  Harry?  Dates, if you have them, Brock.  Loving you, JK :fabrary:

Naw, it's much earlier than that, based on their collars/ties/clothing, looks more like the '72 - '74 period to me.

First thing I thought was it was something akin to our modern day OJ Rockingham "spectacle" but then La Ball wouldn't insinuate herself into any situation like that....

To be honest the naughty little voice in my head captioned it saying, "Okay officer I'll go quietly! I know I shouldn't have slapped the shit out of Patty but I just couldn't help myself, the little hussy!" :blink::vanda:

• Like 1

412241558.jpg

412241559.jpg

LOVE this whole series (I need to find some in color too!)!! Whomever told her this wasn't a flattering hairstyle on her was out of their mind! Irma outdid herself and I for one wish she'd kept this "Dean Martin Do" a lot longer and hadn't been so quick to go back to the artichoke cut variation wig of the time! :blink: