The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

s-l1600.jpg

This woman looks vaguely like Eileen Heckart. Is it?

s-l1600.jpg

First pic is with George Murphy.

Second one I have no idea but what's up with Lucy. An off night for lashes. I've never seen that style of bangs, and she rarely wore religious jewelry. Mostly for church related things except one night at Ciro's when Desi gave her this necklace and twwo others I found.

I remember the name Jane, as one of her many-year friends; but, DA Costa - whoHE??????  Thanks if you know; plus what year; she was ppudgy here, to say the least; a preggy year????  Thanks if anyone knows....JK :fabrary:

Jane Kean was the 60's hour-long variety show version on "the Jackie Gleason Show" of Trixie Norton, Alice Kramden's best friend in "the Honeymooners". :peachonthebeach:

Thanks for these, rickee; even though #2 in line, is denied me; guess I can really see the resemblance to Mom in #1, though; however, her Father was very handsome, as well.  I think that, oddly, Hap resembles DeDe!!!!  Oh, well, these old eyes; what do they know.   Appreciate you taking the time to post these lovely much younger photos....loving you, JK :fabrary: