The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

What's the first one from?  The outfit looks like "The Good Years" but she looks much older.

the 2nd pic: I like pictures of older Lucy sans wig.  How many 70+ year old women do you know who look that good?

I found quite a few Lucy photos over the last couple of days. I'll upload most of them soon. Here's two of my favorites for now! :D
4E1F05CB-A0F2-4DDA-9279-672A45F4B4C6_zps
AAF332DE-0F3F-474D-89BB-EF5D783EBDA8_zps

I found quite a few Lucy photos over the last couple of days. I'll upload most of them soon. Here's two of my favorites for now! :D

4E1F05CB-A0F2-4DDA-9279-672A45F4B4C6_zps

AAF332DE-0F3F-474D-89BB-EF5D783EBDA8_zps

What's the first one from?  The outfit looks like "The Good Years" but she looks much older.

the 2nd pic: I like pictures of older Lucy sans wig.  How many 70+ year old women do you know who look that good?

The first one (where Lucy is dressed up as a Gibson Girl) is from promo work for the YWCA in 1982, according to our resident Lucy expert, Tom Watson. 

The 2nd shot is from January 1989 at a Beverly Hills salute to Frank Sinatra, but that's a wig, Neil. At 77, agreed, she looks vibrant and terrific!

• Like 1

The first one (where Lucy is dressed up as a Gibson Girl) is from promo work for the YWCA in 1982, according to our resident Lucy expert, Tom Watson. 

The 2nd shot is from January 1989 at a Beverly Hills salute to Frank Sinatra, but that's a wig, Neil. At 77, agreed, she looks vibrant and terrific!

Re; the second pic: Especially considering this is "post-stroke" she looks amazing -- and love the "joie de vivre" emanating from her beautiful smile!!!  :HALKING:

Yeah I really like that photo of Lucy and Gary for the reasons you mention.

I have a great photo of Lucie in a book called Divas. It's from After Dark magazine and I should see if it is the same phtog. I'll get around to scanning it as I never saw it other than that book.