Studio Photos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaddya a groundhog?? :lucythrill:

No, but as i get older, i just can't deal with this white crap anymore.  The snow, the ice, the freezing rain, the heavy winds, the problems it gives the car, i'm just too old for this shit.  I might get rid of the car and walk everywhere soon.  That would be healthier for me anyway and think of the money i'd save.  There's always CABS too!

No, but as i get older, i just can't deal with this white crap anymore.  The snow, the ice, the freezing rain, the heavy winds, the problems it gives the car, i'm just too old for this shit.  I might get rid of the car and walk everywhere soon.  That would be healthier for me anyway and think of the money i'd save.  There's always CABS too!

Here's a thought: MOVE!!! :peachonthebeach:

Hey, YOU're not much better in California, brushfires, mudslides, heavy rains or drought, and waiting for the BIG one, the earthquake that will send most of you into the ocean, LOL!

True... in the wise words of Mr. Ricky Ricardo, "Everybody's got somethin'..."!  On the other hand, we've got great weather, entertainment, etc.etc.etc. and from many locales be it northern, central or southern California, you can often travel just a couple hundred miles and be in the mountains (camping, fishing etc.) or at the beach (babe and/or whale watching!) and everything in between!  For all it's "faults" (seismic and otherwise!) I can't imagine living anywhere else!  :peachonthebeach:

True... in the wise words of Mr. Ricky Ricardo, "Everybody's got somethin'..."!  On the other hand, we've got great weather, entertainment, etc.etc.etc. and from many locales be it northern, central or southern California, you can often travel just a couple hundred miles and be in the mountains (camping, fishing etc.) or at the beach (babe and/or whale watching!) and everything in between!  For all it's "faults" (seismic and otherwise!) I can't imagine living anywhere else!  :peachonthebeach:

Oh there's no denying that you are very lucky to live there, incredible climate, scenery, i don't care for camping/fishing/or the beach, but it would be nice to have a car that wouldn't rust after the effects of a few winters and that salt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived