Brock

Lucy & Desi Photo Thread (Vol. 2)

JoeySoCal    1,009

Jess looks a little out of it in the first picture :marionstrong:

Well..he'd just realized he'd picked up a ham sandwich!  :vanda:  :HALKING:  :lucythrill:

• Like 1

leenorman    506

She reminds me of a Kennedy here for some reason.  lol

She looks like SHELLEY WINTERS to me!!!!!  ANYONE? 

LucyFan15    2

Hey Everyone!! You probably don't remember me, but I used to be on the original Lucy Lounge back in 2005! I've been off the Lucy boards for about 5 years, but the picture below has brought me back. I won't bore everyone and I hate to admit it, but I thought I had "moved" passed Lucy. I was entering college and my schedule didn't allow me to watch her shows or take part in boards anymore. I actually looked at my Lucy collectibles in my room and the thought to start selling things actually crossed my mind :( I'd still catch an occasional episode, but it wasn't the same. I'd think of the Lucy Lounge from time to time (& actually registered my account here again in 2010) but never posted. Fast forward to a month ago. I was scrolling through on Pinterest and this photo appeared. I can't even describe how it felt. I had never seen this beautiful photo before. (I apologize if it's been posted before!) It was like I had suddenly remembered everything about these special two. The magic had returned for me! I've since been on a marathon of trying to catch up on everything!! From buying more books and movies (all which I've seen 100 times before!) to now finally posting for the first time on the Lucy Lounge! I think it's finally time I say..."Lucy, I'm home".

LD_zps195fd865.jpg

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    1,009

Hey Everyone!! You probably don't remember me, but I used to be on the original Lucy Lounge back in 2005! I've been off the Lucy boards for about 5 years, but the picture below has brought me back. I won't bore everyone and I hate to admit it, but I thought I had "moved" passed Lucy. I was entering college and my schedule didn't allow me to watch her shows or take part in boards anymore. I actually looked at my Lucy collectibles in my room and the thought to start selling things actually crossed my mind :( I'd still catch an occasional episode, but it wasn't the same. I'd think of the Lucy Lounge from time to time (& actually registered my account here again in 2010) but never posted. Fast forward to a month ago. I was scrolling through on Pinterest and this photo appeared. I can't even describe how it felt. I had never seen this beautiful photo before. (I apologize if it's been posted before!) It was like I had suddenly remembered everything about these special two. The magic had returned for me! I've since been on a marathon of trying to catch up on everything!! From buying more books and movies (all which I've seen 100 times before!) to now finally posting for the first time on the Lucy Lounge! I think it's finally time I say..."Lucy, I'm home".

LD_zps195fd865.jpg

Yes indeed "welcome home" and if I may "shill" for Tom and CBS and all those involved with the exemplary recent release of ILL Season One on Blu Ray...run don't walk and grab your copy of this great set because you will NOT be sorry!!! :lucythrill:

Luvsbway    2,049

I can side with you on this photo. First time I saw it I was amazed. I can't quiet figure out why but it has to rank as one of the top 5 photos I ever saw of them. Maybe because even though it's posed it has such a natural relaxed quality to it. Maybe because they look so darn good. Maybe it's the pose. I'm just in love with it.

Glad for your renewed Lucy love and stick around for awhile and chat us up.

rickylu    39

Here's a color version that was in a LOOK magazine article about the 1957 fall season. Sorry about the poor quality. post-94-0-43245700-1400980620_thumb.jpg

Luvsbway    2,049

Thanks for mentioning that magazine. I've had it hanging on my wall for years. It is a tiny pic in the article. Probably why I thought I never saw it before. The cover has them with Keith looking super cute.

rickylu    39

I really like that cover pic too. I've thought about framing my magazines etc, but sometimes I just like to read through the articles again and look at the photos inside.