Brock

Lucy & Desi Photo Thread (Vol. 2)

Annaleigh    296

I think she was her heaviest in the 50s. Then the weight loss from Wildcat, she gained some but she stayed a bit thinner in the 60s and 70s. If you look at her in the 50s then in the 60s, a whole different figure is there.

Luvsbway    2,090

I think by the late 70s and in the 80s she kept those great legs but put on the middle weight gain. You can notice it in a few of the late 70s specials whenever she wears a top or dress that tends to skim her body.

leenorman    506

If you watch her performance on Ed Sullivan which I believe was done in Feb 1960 she looks very thin. Also around this time she did a I've Got A Secret (could have been What's My Line) and she seemed so tired. Not just not perky but really exhausted.

I really think that the weight loss during Wildcat and then putting it back on once she got healthy changed her figure. Not for the bad as she looked great just different than if she was that weight in the 50s.

Saw the Ed Sullivan Show with Lucille perfrming; she was skin and bone, I agree.....

C L A U D E    2,006

I see her brows here are of the early variety, pencil thin, I preferred them looking more real in later years, well, before she moved them too high on her forehead.