Lucy & Desi Photo Thread (Vol. 2)

Brock

I can just  hear the dialogue between those two.  "gary's golfing for two weeks, will you be coming to the house every day while he's gone?

Slightly different version then the one we usually see.

7895.JPG

Aww I love this one and I've never seen this angle before! The way she looks at him says a lot. Ironically they looked much happier to be together then they did in the middle age one above.

It makes me remember that women in the home movies who said that when desi was no longer coming to the house lucy cried and said 'that was the love of my life I just couldn't take it any more.' I would love to know how many years poet divorce that comment was and why he stopped coming round (and kept ON coming round after the divorce). Looking wt this picture you get the impression that lucy would have loved him to come round and spend time together.

Aww I love this one and I've never seen this angle before! The way she looks at him says a lot. Ironically they looked much happier to be together then they did in the middle age one above.

It makes me remember that women in the home movies who said that when desi was no longer coming to the house lucy cried and said 'that was the love of my life I just couldn't take it any more.' I would love to know how many years poet divorce that comment was and why he stopped coming round (and kept ON coming round after the divorce). Looking wt this picture you get the impression that lucy would have loved him to come round and spend time together.

What about all the times Desi would show up at the house, forgetting he didn't live there anymore and Lucy saying HE FORGETS AND JUST SHOWS UP, i'm just surprised she didn't have the locks changed.  Once she was with Sheilah and gary and gary was about to call the police until she intervened.