THE LIST: "The Lucy Show" Season 3

The first time I saw Ceramic Cat I was on the floor laughing, during the scene of Lucy in the window trying to be a robot and then the mechanical man took off the guy's head and it got kind of screwed up and mistook it for the tea pot and was "pouring" it and then he started "pouring" the cat and holding it up as if to say "anyone want more?" I think Lucy took off the head so she could hide or something, I have to watch that scene again.

I cannot imagine how hard that guy must have worked to look like a mechanical man! I wonder if Lucy helped him.

But I can't believe some of the other choices that got deleted here, like Lucy Gets the Bird, Coin Collector, Contact Lenses . . . but Ceramic Cat is a great choice.

Lucy & The Ceramic Cat

Although I didn't get the chance to participate in this one, I am happy with the overall choice for this round.

The runner-up I am not too impressed about especially where there were more suitable episodes to fill that spot like "Lucy, the Good Skate", "Lucy's Contact Lenses", "Lucy, the Coin Collector", "My Fair Lucy", etc. 

Archived