Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Lucy Clippings: The 1950s

OH, YOU!!!!....

Yeah, ME, what about it?  LOL!  Thought she might be related to Vera Miles, now HER i knew!  But obviously different spelling of the last name.

Even Lucie did a Murder She Wrote.

Was the plot about Lucie's character's mother accused of murder when the star of hit Broadway musical is found dead and Lucie's mother gets the role?

(Murder She Wrote)Lucie does do a New York accent. She and Patty McCormack play takeoffs of Cagney and Lacey.

I thought maybe she and Patty had a musical duo/group "The Bad Seeds" and went on the Mothers In Law playing The Warts!

Below: "Blazing Beulah from Butte"??!!   Were they looking for something to play the double bill with "Magic Carpet"?  And how would Desi fit into a movie with a title like that?

230.jpg

I picked this up today. What say you, experts -- Hazel's penmanship or was Lucy getting fancy in July of 53?

"used white ck"?? WHat the heck does that mean??? :blink:

"used white ck"?? WHat the heck does that mean??? :blink:

I assumed it means "used white cheque" unless someone bought a "used white chick" and charged her up to Desilu.

I assumed it means "used white cheque" unless someone bought a "used white chick" and charged her up to Desilu.

So... what the heck does it mean?? :blink:

We have so MANY PILES of information on the Ball Clan; very little about the HUNT Clan, DeDe's folk; if anyone here can direct me to that sort of information, it would be GREAT!  I'm thinking Aunt Helen would be one of THOSE....ANYONE?  Harry????

Again - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOUNGE FRIENDS; MAY IT BE YOUR BEST EVER YEAR!!!! :D

Love this because we know who so many listed are.  She was even buying for the girls in the workshop.gift78.jpg

What I love about this is it's in her handwriting!!! :blink:

I want to know which mother got the petticoat and if it came with a gift receipt.

Not that they HAD gift receipts back then!! :blink:

Not that they HAD gift receipts back then!! :blink:

I forgot -- it was difficult to carve a gift receipt into the stone tablet. :blink:

• Like 1