Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Lucie joins national tour of Pippin

Great new interview with Lucie over on the Huffington Post! Am I misreading this or does this say Lucie is heading back to Broadway with this? (Or is Andrea Martin Broadway bound, with this simply a punctuation failure?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-archer/lucie-arnaz-why-her-addit_b_5863554.html

Word on the street is that Lucie will be joining the Broadway cast. :HALKING: No dates have been announced yet.

Yippee skippy. I'm in NJ to see Joanna Gleason and Chip Zien on the first. I'll come into the city for the Sunday mat.

According to Lucie's website, she will not be in the show October 30 through November 2. :( I assume these are the dates of the Hazel the musical workshop she had previously committed to directing.

http://www.luciearnaz.com/index.php/calendar

According to Lucie's website, she will not be in the show October 30 through November 2. :( I assume these are the dates of the Hazel the musical workshop she had previously committed to directing.

http://www.luciearnaz.com/index.php/calendar

That's unfortunate, but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I may have a two show weekend - I believe I'm seeing this on the 18th and then Love Letters on the 19th... This will be an amazing birthday weekend!

Damn it. Glad I didn't buy tickets. OK back to plan B. Guess I'll be seeing this in Baltimore next summer.

Is she going on dates past Hartford (January 6-11)? Only asking since nothing past that date is listed on her site.

So this is going to work out for me for bway. Joanna is at 54 Below Tuesday the 14th so I'll come up for that then see the Wed mat of Pippin on the 15th.

Anyone headed to Bway check Broadway box.com as there are discounts for Pippin.

Finally had a chance to watch this. What the hell, this interviewer is a nuttcase. Cudos to Lucie for trying to keep this on Pippin. It does bug me when she does an interview on something new and exciting as this show and that has nothing to do with her parents and we get the same boring questions asked about them. Other print interviews so far have asked some good stuff about her and this role. Those are what I want to see more of.

I saw Lucie on her opening night on Broadway tonight. WOW! She was absolutely astounding. At intermission Lucie was what entire audience was raving about. Lucie looked incredible. Her character actually has more stage time than I remembered. If you have the opportunity to see Lucie in this role, GO!

• Like 1

I'll probably get my tickets today. I'm going Wed mat. I'll probably get a side orchestra on the aisle. Is there a side of the stage she is on more than another or is she mostly center?

Latest interview in NY:

http://www.myfoxny.com/Clip/10676409/lucie-arnaz#.VDftVVvqix4.facebook

I saw Lucie on her opening night on Broadway tonight. WOW! She was absolutely astounding. At intermission Lucie was what entire audience was raving about. Lucie looked incredible. Her character actually has more stage time than I remembered. If you have the opportunity to see Lucie in this role, GO!