The Vivian Vance Memorial Foundation?

Brock

In the Lucy Memorabilia Bonanza that arrived at my office yesterday, there is a nifty little newsletter called "Lucy Collectors' Gazette."

In the January/March 1992 edition, it previews the next issue saying:

"An exciting article on VIVIAN Vance by one of our own club members, and hopefully a word from the President of the VIVIAN VANCE MEMORIAL FOUNDATION."

Not having heard of this before, a Google search brought up a whole host of articles from when Viv belatedly got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Was the Memorial Foundation just devoted to raising the money to pay for Viv's star (money well spent!) or did it have any broader mandate like mental health, cancer or any other causes close to Viv's heart? Does it still exist in any way?

In the Lucy Memorabilia Bonanza that arrived at my office yesterday, there is a nifty little newsletter called "Lucy Collectors' Gazette."

In the January/March 1992 edition, it previews the next issue saying:

What can you tell me about this above-mentioned document(s)/information(s)?  Thanks....do you think it worthy enough for me to have you send me information on how to view the material; i.e. you mailing me a copy; if lengthy, I will return the postage cost to you - please let me know.  thanks, Brock....loving you, JK

Archived