Sabu, Sabu, Oh yes, We got Sabu too

Caught part of a Sabu movie from 1942 "Jungle Boy" (I think that was the title).  Filmed in lush color, Sabu is a jungle boy (naturally) who talks to jungle animals and some talk back in perfect English.  Being on speaking terms with a huge python clearly has its advantages, especially if you're going to swim in jungle waters.  He had the unlikeliest co-star/leading lady....considering that 13 years from this, she was featured in a sitcom and was decidedly matronly................................

...............................................ROSEMARY DECAMP!!

Caught part of a Sabu movie from 1942 "Jungle Boy" (I think that was the title).  Filmed in lush color, Sabu is a jungle boy (naturally) who talks to jungle animals and some talk back in perfect English.  Being on speaking terms with a huge python clearly has its advantages, especially if you're going to swim in jungle waters.  He had the unlikeliest co-star/leading lady....considering that 13 years from this, she was featured in a sitcom and was decidedly matronly................................

...............................................ROSEMARY DECAMP!!

Mrs. Partridge's mother and That Girl's mother...

If Donald and Ann had tied the knot then Helen and Mildred would have been related. It would have brought together Rosemary De Camp and Mabel Albertson playing mothers in a wedding scene together. 

Yeah, sort of a second string Lucy and Audrey huh?  Anne Marie's dad was a regular guest star on many Lucy shows too.  Frankie Avalon's uncle for one.

BUT....we were 'talking' about Rosemary DeCamp and lovely MOMs....  I thought Harriett should have mention :fabrary:

Guess you're right as she was a REAL mom to Rick and Dave, you're right, my Alzheimer's starting i guess.  And i'm not making fun of a horrible illness, it's just that everybody i know is either starting or ending it right now and i heard the more medication one takes that has this Diazepam or whatever it's called like Valium or Ativan etc, you are more susceptible to get it, depending on how long you took it, i was on Valium for years and years and years.

Archived