A New Lucy Blog?

Mmadluv7

Would You visit this blog?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many times would you visit this blog?

• yes, every day and i'd email topic suggestions
    • maybe, once a week but just to see whats new
    • No,not really interested in lucy art only, its not blog worthy
    • YES! Id visit as much as i could because I LOVE Lucy in art form

The face is perfect but the hair's too light. Maybe Lucy as a great grandmother.

No I like Lucy in this light type of hair, I wanted it to be more artistic than realistic you know.

But the face was soooo tough to fix, but FUN.

Hee's another some may not like, BUT I thought it was fun to make, a nice conversational piece lol

thelucyandvivshow1.jpg

No I like Lucy in this light type of hair, I wanted it to be more artistic than realistic you know.

Hee's another some may not like, BUT I thought it was fun to make, a nice conversational piece lol

thelucyandvivshow1.jpg

Bootiful, just BOOtiful, is that Dinah Shore with her there? LOL! Just kidding, i know it's Viv.

thelucyandvivshow1.jpg

Love it! Have you ever done a caricature of Gale?

Love it! Have you ever done a caricature of Gale?

I have tried and tried and tried to do Gale and every time I come iup with something different and something out of whack lolol

But Ill try it again just for you! lol Nov.30th Ill have so much inspiration from the new color Lucy we see!

Cant wait to buy it!

I have no idea what you are referring to but i really meant that there are similar looks there for Lucy AND the Grinch in that carricature. No insult intended to either you or Lucy.

NOOOO I didnt take it as an insult Claudy! I was saying take the green hair and green face up with the original people who made lucy look like this in the episode where Lucy falls in the huge can of green dye lol

I was just drawing what I saw lol thats what I meant, but no I didnt take it in a negative way, I dont take anything any one says here in a negative tone or way unless I notice that it's being meant to be negative, this is art, its all about conversation, not about every one liking it, some dont like my renditions, I TOTALLY understand that and love the idea of seeing my art from another perspective, so it's all good! :)

35mm0821.jpg

NOOOO I didnt take it as an insult Claudy! I was saying take the green hair and green face up with the original people who made lucy look like this in the episode where Lucy falls in the huge can of green dye lol

I was just drawing what I saw lol thats what I meant, but no I didnt take it in a negative way, I dont take anything any one says here in a negative tone or way unless I notice that it's being meant to be negative, this is art, its all about conversation, not about every one liking it, some dont like my renditions, I TOTALLY understand that and love the idea of seeing my art from another perspective, so it's all good! :)

35mm0821.jpg

Well, you KNOW the only thing i have commented negatively on is the sometimes overabundance of wrinkles in your later photos or drawings, but i realize they are more real to the way she actually was whereas we were only given touched up pics in magazines and newspapers, when we did get something untouched or real, it was sometimes shocking to us. But i know deep down, that you are right, i too love her old or young, wrinkled or touched up and it was something we all have to understand, she was a great beauty and after fifty years those looks faded and the realities of aging and life being etched on one's face were just hard to accept because we treat ICONS as untouchable and unchangeable and unless they die young like Monroe or Princess Diana or James Dean, they do get old and ruin our image of them. Robert Redford looks bad now, as does Betty White and I think these days, society is more apt to accept the fact that they got older and Betty in her mid eighties has an advantage over Lucy, she's still getting work and people look at her talent rather than just her looks.

Archived