"Our Miss Brooks" actress interview Jan 21, 2015

Hi Brock! (And hi to everyone!) It's been many months since I've had the time to visit here but I knew I had to post this info for you since you are a big fan of Gale Gordon.  :)

The actress who played Gale's daughter on Our Miss Brooks will be interviewed on stusshow.com on 1-21-15 at 4:00PT/7:00ET. Here's the info from Stu's newsletter of upcoming guests:

"January 21 - Actress GLORIA McMILLAN, the last surviving cast member from the popular radio/TV series, "Our Miss Brooks" will be in studio, along with her husband, actor/producer RON COCKING.  Gloria started on the series in radio playing Gale Gordon's teenage daughter, Harriet Conklin.  The series segued to television in 1952 with the entire radio cast intact.  The show went through a big format change during its last season on TV, ousting the original cast while they continued doing the radio version and working on a feature film!  We'll get the whole scoop on this from Gloria, including what it was like to grow up working alongside Eve Arden, Gale Gordon, Richard Crenna, and Jane Morgan.  Today Gloria runs a very successful acting school in the Inland Empire of Southern California with husband Ron."

Hopefully there will be lots of discussion about Gale. Be back soon to read & catch up here at the Lounge. If you listen to the broadcast, enjoy!  :gale1:

Hi Brock! (And hi to everyone!) It's been many months since I've had the time to visit here but I knew I had to post this info for you since you are a big fan of Gale Gordon.  :)

The actress who played Gale's daughter on Our Miss Brooks will be interviewed on stusshow.com on 1-21-15 at 4:00PT/7:00ET. Here's the info from Stu's newsletter of upcoming guests:

"January 21 - Actress GLORIA McMILLAN, the last surviving cast member from the popular radio/TV series, "Our Miss Brooks" will be in studio, along with her husband, actor/producer RON COCKING.  Gloria started on the series in radio playing Gale Gordon's teenage daughter, Harriet Conklin.  The series segued to television in 1952 with the entire radio cast intact.  The show went through a big format change during its last season on TV, ousting the original cast while they continued doing the radio version and working on a feature film!  We'll get the whole scoop on this from Gloria, including what it was like to grow up working alongside Eve Arden, Gale Gordon, Richard Crenna, and Jane Morgan.  Today Gloria runs a very successful acting school in the Inland Empire of Southern California with husband Ron."

Hopefully there will be lots of discussion about Gale. Be back soon to read & catch up here at the Lounge. If you listen to the broadcast, enjoy!  :gale1:

Welcome Back, love!  Hoping all is well with you and yours;another piece of wonderful information for the chronology....missed your in the meantime and have wondered often what had happened to you.  Loving You, JK :fabrary:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived