Lucie's got "No Lines At All"

Neil

Lucie pointed out that it's the WEISLERS not  Weismans (which is the name of the Flo Ziegfeld character in "Follies"). 

Lucie "covered" the women who originated the roles:  Ethel Merman "Annie Get Your Gun", Michele Lee "Seesaw" and Bernadette Peters "Mack and Mabel".  I wasn't absolutely positive about the last one. 

I don't know if everyone knows what "sides" are.  An actor gets one that just has his/her lines and scenes rather than reprint the entire script.

And YES....I have too much time on my hands.

Lucie pointed out that it's the WEISLERS not  Weismans (which is the name of the Flo Ziegfeld character in "Follies"). 

Lucie "covered" the women who originated the roles:  Ethel Merman "Annie Get Your Gun", Michele Lee "Seesaw" and Bernadette Peters "Mack and Mabel".  I wasn't absolutely positive about the last one. 

I don't know if everyone knows what "sides" are.  An actor gets one that just has his/her lines and scenes rather than reprint the entire script.

And YES....I have too much time on my hands.

May i ask WHO is singing on this?  Is that YOU Neil?  That was just terrific.

May i ask WHO is singing on this?  Is that YOU Neil?  That was just terrific.

Yes.  Unfortunately Carole Cook, Martha Mears, Marni Nixon and Lisa Kirk were not available.  And Carole sounds as much like me as she does Lucy in "Big Spender".

Yes.  Unfortunately Carole Cook, Martha Mears, Marni Nixon and Lisa Kirk were not available.  And Carole sounds as much like me as she does Lucy in "Big Spender".

LOL!  Seriously, you are much too talented to be posting here, get to work on a project and get some awards.  That was just awesome.

Archived