Lucie interviewed by Dr. Ruth

Brock

I've never seen that interview, either. Thanks for sharing!

When I was a teen, my friends and I would watch/parody Dr. Ruth's show. I always played Dr. Ruth and did a pretty good imitation, if I do say so myself. :lucythrill:

"Hello! This is Dr. Ruth. You are on the air."

Amanda: Any idea the date of this interview? Lucie's IBDb has no mention of it. I don't know how to access, or use, uTube.... I'd like the date for my chronology; thanks if you can assist....Joyce Kellogg

Had never seen it either, very insightful, Lucie looks tired and is not her usual bubbly self, hate that hairdo but very good interview. I figure it to be around 1985 or '86, so that means Larry's oldest boy is now like FORTY, geez, i remember when they were young kids.

No, Cookie, more like 30. Simon was born the same year LB turned the Big 7-0!

obrien.gif

Sorry. My bad. unsure.gif

Yes, i think that Claude was referring to Larry's oldest son with Robin Strasser whom he raised with Lucie's help and as their ages are mentionned in the clip i just added the years since the interview and came up with around forty which just floored me, kids are now middle aged, geez that makes me feel so old.

Yes, i think that Claude was referring to Larry's oldest son with Robin Strasser whom he raised with Lucie's help and as their ages are mentionned in the clip i just added the years since the interview and came up with around forty which just floored me, kids are now middle aged, geez that makes me feel so old.

Trust me, I know just how you feel, Cookie! lucydaze.JPG

Let's not get into this cookie and how much it's crumbled over the years, but at least, to stay on topic, NOT SEXUALLY! I always followed Dr Ruth and her no nonsense approach to sexuality.

Oh, you, PLEASE! I'm still rolling every time I think about your "peter meter" post! (and thanks, I needed that!!) marionstrong.gif

Oh, you, PLEASE! I'm still rolling every time I think about your "peter meter" post! (and thanks, I needed that!!) marionstrong.gif

Speaking of my Peter Meter, i finally saw Death at a Funeral with the gorgeous hunk we both worship, James Marsden, totally naked, and he was the only good thing about that movie, i don't know why they even bothered redoing it when the British version just came out a couple of years ago, oh yeah, i DO know, it was for you and me to see Jamesie naked. :lucythrill: hubba hubba :wub:

Speaking of my Peter Meter, i finally saw Death at a Funeral with the gorgeous hunk we both worship, James Marsden, totally naked, and he was the only good thing about that movie, i don't know why they even bothered redoing it when the British version just came out a couple of years ago, oh yeah, i DO know, it was for you and me to see Jamesie naked. :lucythrill: hubba hubba :wub:

Thanks for the reminder to add it to my Netflix queue....haven't seen it yet. Did you see him in Disney's Enchanted, with Susan Sarandon, Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey?? Adorable!!! I bought it just because of him!! Sigh. (The "tail" of his shirt front covers too much dammit!!)

enchanted-movie-james-marsden.jpg

Thanks for the reminder to add it to my Netflix queue....haven't seen it yet. Did you see him in Disney's Enchanted, with Susan Sarandon, Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey?? Adorable!!! I bought it just because of him!! Sigh. (The "tail" of his shirt front covers too much dammit!!)

enchanted-movie-james-marsden.jpg

I saw clips from that one but can live without seeing it, it seems like such FLUFF. Then again, just the thought of him needing a FLUFFER . . . .I'll see if i have that copied already. I prefer him in The 24th Day, Heights, where he kisses another fave Jesse Bradford or even The Box which co stars one i hate, Cameron Diaz.

Archived