C L A U D E

Lines that immediately remind you of an entire episode.

:viv1: Good afternoon, homemakers. I am Mary Margaret McMertz, and today I have a wonderful surprise for you. For years, and a few close friends, and relatives knew the thrill of eating salad made with Aunt Martha's Old Fashioned Salad Dressing, but Aunt Martha sweet, loveable, kind, old lady that she is has finally consented to let the world in on her secret, and today you can buy a quart of real , honest-to goodness, genuine Aunt Martha's Old Fashioned Salad Dressing for only 40 cents a quart. 

:lucy1:  :fabrary:  Later that night, Madge was crying softly in her room, waiting for the phone to ring.   They said they'd call if they found Gordon's battered body when they dragged the river. :ph34r:   She waited and waited. Wouldn't that phone ever ring? :unsure:  RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!! :lucywow:   :HALKING:  THEY FOUND THE BODY!!!

• Like 1

:gale1: Lucille, there are two M's in "Commerce."

:lucy2: I know, but friend of mine is secretary for the Marymount Mother of the Month Membership Meeting. She borrowed a couple of M's.

:gale1: She borrowed some M's?

:lucy2: Yes.

:gale1: Well, you get on the phone and tell those mothers--

:lucy2: Harry!

:gale1: Lucille, there are two M's in "Commerce."

:lucy2: I know, but friend of mine is secretary for the Marymount Mother of the Month Membership Meeting. She borrowed a couple of M's.

:gale1: She borrowed some M's?

:lucy2: Yes.

:gale1: Well, you get on the phone and tell those mothers--

:lucy2: Harry!

Loved that one! :peachonthebeach:

Now then, let's get down to cases. Just what does your studio plan to do with my client? After all, he didn't come all the way out to California just to crown queens and open supermarkets, you know. Heh heh heh...

:lucy1: Hello, Mr. Reilly, my husband asked me to call you and warn you about something. Yes, it seems there's this woman going around town claiming she's Ricky's agent and-- She was in your office today?! WELL! How brazen can she be?! :o